Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    really great progress!! I am on a 90 day challenge... hoping I can see some good results like you did!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Wishing all of you the best of luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    :blushing:
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    wow!! you are my inspiration! I'm at your starting point currently..... Training my butt off right now. You are truely my inspiration now... You go Girl!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job, WTG!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job....I have seen you around and your progress is very inspiring.....Cheers to another 90 days of success....Keep the drive!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:

@Charlotte, keep going! You are so close to your goal!! :smile:
  • jennifersmoyer
    Options
    you look great!!! Fantastic work! I am curious what you eat on an average day? any typical menus you depend on?
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great work! I really like your focus on how you're evolving and learning and setting new goals for yourself and letting weight loss be a happy side effect of your new life. Developing habits, attitudes, goals and accountability these are the sustainable tools that result in lifelong health and wellness. I look forward to your continued great progress:smile:
  • nnaemeka
    nnaemeka Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration. I recently joined the YMCA. If you don't mind sharing, what classes did you take (along with lifting heavy weights)? You look wonderful!!
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    you look great!!! Fantastic work! I am curious what you eat on an average day? any typical menus you depend on?

Thanks!!

I try to stick with lean meats (no fish cause I just don't like it), vegetables, rice, potatoes, beans, greek yogurt, 2% milk, oatmeal, multigrain bread, eggs, air popped popcorn, high fibre/protein non-white pasta.. believe it or not, I still eat bacon atleast 3x a week (I buy a brand where calories are 45 per two slices and I use paper towel to dab off excess oil). Sometimes I eat out on nights where I work late or bring a high protein meal replacement, I just try to make the best choices possible. I also consume protein powder post-workout to feed my muscles, it tides me over as well until I get home from the gym.

Exercise on a daily basis (whether high, medium or low intensity) allows me to eat what I want. Hope that helps? :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!