Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options

Replies

• arubiano
    arubiano Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many inspirational stories! Love the support I see here. I'm in a similar boat and woud love some support. Anyone is free to add.
  • ejean62
    ejean62 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am new to this site and I do want to seriously shed these pounds. I am currently about 312 pounds, give or take a few pounds. Please add me as your support buddy and that goes for anyone else who wants to add me. I have also set mini goals such as to get under the 300 lb mark...it seems like it has been so long since I've been in the 290's. I don't plan to end there but that is my first goal. WE can do this!!!.
  • HindsightBias2009
    HindsightBias2009 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. This is my umpteenth time around, but 3rd serious time around. My stating weight was 319, though it's listed as just below 300 (from where I Joined on my second time around, lol). Good luck!!
  • boswellheather
    boswellheather Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends of like mind to rebuild my support group. I am at 323.6 lbs down from 151 I had a couple bad months and lost a bunch of friends. I am back on the waging an faring to go!! XD
  • beelanc
    beelanc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sending an add request!! Im 342, looking to hit 200. :)
  • bluebirdlx
    Options
    I'm making a quick post so that I can revisit this thread. I'm 309 and can't seem to get under 300. It's getting really frustrating - Anyone feel free to add me! I'm starting with a walking program and cutting out sugar and a lot of carbs.
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, you can add me. I'm down 23lbs. so far, fallen off the wagon the past 3 weeks but back on my way now! We can do this together. And with anyone else who wants to friend us! The more the merrier.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm around 310 at the moment, but two weeks ago I was at 320. We are so on the same boat. :)
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    i dont remember if ive posted here but i am roughly below 300, Anyone can feel free to add me, the more support the better, we cant do this alone and i would be honored to be part of your journey <3
  • tobemeis2bfree
    tobemeis2bfree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    SW is 240lbs but I love having "bigger" peeps on my FL. I plan on losing over half my body weight !
  • sghcab051411
    sghcab051411 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heyy.. I'm 330 and looking to lose 100lb by next September. Add me!! I'm new to this but am loving the amount of support this site has to offer and it makes you realize there is good people out there who care. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • AngelBeeC
    Options
    Im 320 too! Also looking to lose 100+ :))
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    Please join us on Skinnyo for a new Challenge, it’s a great Motivator!

You must weigh 300 lbs or more.

Just go there and signup if you don’t already have an account.

The first 13 people can join.

Follow this link:

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/514a6e3317d0f

and we will all friend each other on here MFP, for even more support!

Please join us we need all the support we can get!

Thanks,
    Mr. C
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    SW is 240 / 245 but bumping anyways !
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started at 292. Really began working at it Jan 1 . I'm down to 238-down 54 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I started at 310...down to 210 now...shooting for 190 as final goal. Add me if you like. I lost all of my 100 pounds using the hcg diet. I am doing a diet of no sugar or starch now.
  • melaniekamanja12
    melaniekamanja12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sigh. i hate talking bout my weight. i am 315. started in jan 2012 at 345. not a lot in a year but i have kept it off. we can do this .
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 316, my heaviest weight ever, and I'm at 303 now. It's taking forever to get to my first goal of getting under 300 but I am so close! I am setting smaller goals to help me along the way but ultimately, I just want to be under 200, something I haven't been since middle school. I'd love to have more friends with similar goals so definitely feel free to add me! :)
  • MalorieMiller
    Options
    Will you settle for 270 :) I too have joined and fell off. A while ago. But now Im here to WORK!