30 day shred start 1th april 2013?

Options

Replies

• cmmdance
    cmmdance Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started Thursday of last week. I am on L1D3.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Jumping onboard! Gotta get ready for bathing suit season! -Has anyone started a group?
  • nadrsim
    nadrsim Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in ! I will start from today. But I have 30 day extreme shed and shred dvd. Hope its not too different from 30 day S&S or even better..or worse on pain level :(
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    L1D2, man am I sore.....but I LOVE it! Hahaha...really had to push through today...did some of the lunges half-assed cause I could barely stand, but did extra crunches, jumping jacks, butt kicks, jump ropes & chest flys. So the extra I did of all that should make up a bit more than what I missed..haha. But oh boy does it kick butt.
  • RunNonieRun
    RunNonieRun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So today is the mornig after day 1...how is everyone feeling??
    I know I'm sore..lol

Ditto! Felt sore crawling out of bed but once i got moving (walked the dogs) and then did D2L1---feeling GREAT!

Cheers!
  • julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day of the 30 day shred and every muscle on my body hurts...I love it though.
    I'd love to join a group and keep track of this journey together. Is there a group already?
  • tarafreeman353
    tarafreeman353 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    made a group that we could all join - just so we can find each other better

feel free to join - 30 DAY SHRED BEGINNING APRIL 1
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday! im going to try to blog everyday
  • Th1st1me4sure
    Options
    Day 2 of level 1 for me and can I just say my body is ACHING! ....THE PAIN!....OH THE PAIN!!.

Okay its not quite that bad ;) Today I completed day 2, this time with some ACTUAL dumbbells instead of yesterdays improvised props. All went well except for when I got carried away with the jumping jacks, put my hand through my little ceiling chandelier and brought half of it down on top of me. Nevertheless Day 2 is finitto!..... Now if u will excuse me, I have a chandelier that needs fixing....
  • carom915
    carom915 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There's an April 30 day shred group! Just search under groups and recently active! It's awesome!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • jld1675
    jld1675 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 days last week, skipped the weekend and started back yesterday. It may be my hopeful imagination, but I think I can already see some changes in my abs!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (april 1st) if anyone wants to add me so we can keep eachother motivated!
  • juicydragon
    Options
    Level one Day 3 done. Am ready to shoot her if she says I have 400lb people who can do jumping jacks again. I am not 400lb and I cannot do them. I have major heel problems and cannot do them. Maybe after I have had surgery I will be able to do them. So for now I walk on the spot while waving my arms in the air. Same as for the jump rope and the heel kicks.
    I have modified it to work for me. Hope that still counts.
    Judi
  • sk8tinggleek
    Options
    I started it today :)
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to join too!
  • juicydragon
    Options
    Level one day 4 completed. As I said before I am having to do a modified version. Looks as if I will be having on the 16th so that is going to curtail alot of the exercises I will be able to do. But am still going to try and keep up.
    Judi
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    L1D4 complete...did it too early this morning, my body wasn't fully awake yet, so I breaked more today than I have any other day, but still tried to make it up where I could.

Really having issues keeping my girls contained though...the 1 actual sports bra I have wears on my shoulders when doing the jumping jacks, butt kicks & jump rope, it's warn my shoulders raw where they rub....& the other work-out friendly bras I have don't hold 'em in & don't pull them close to me....so their hurtin from all the jumping..going to try an ace bandage around them tomorrow if it stretches enough...hahaha. Never thought for a second they'd be an issue. Oh well, gotta make do with what I've got.!
  • juicydragon
    Options
    Try wearing both.
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    L1D3 & L1D4 complete!

Yesterday I didn't have time to do the shred... so today I put myself through torture.. I did day 3 and day 4 back to back today.
    That'll teach me not to miss a day EVER again. I don't know if I'll be able to move later on today but I will say that a few of the harder parts are starting to seem a little bit easier... just a little.