1 year progress - 125 lbs lost.

Options

Replies

• jessicabakernyc
    jessicabakernyc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! I literally yelled WOW when I saw your pictures. Seriously, you look like a completely different person. What an incredible transformation!! Congratulations!!
  • IamUnwritten928
    IamUnwritten928 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :love: :love: :love:

Great work!
  • vgarza87
    vgarza87 Posts: 18
    Options
    HOTTT! And you look amazing! Dont lose anymore. :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! heyy :love:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Um... WOW. you look amazing!
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    holy shizzzz!! that's an amazing transformation, CONGRATS!!!
    they say the easy part is loosing it & the hardest part about weightloss is maintaining. But with pictures like these to remind you of how hard you had to work to get here i have no doubt you'll keep up the GREAT WORK!!! WOW
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Amazing work! Congrats on sticking with it and getting healthy :-)
  • kbeltra
    kbeltra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! :) Great Inspiration..Thanx! :)
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amy. :wink:
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done you! The biggest change I see on you is your smile. You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself, you're such an inspiration!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on all of your hard work!! :) Your self esteem will continue to go up over time.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Holy curse word, Batman! I think I bruised my chin when my jaw hit the desk. Had I not seen the pictures on the same thread, I would never have known I was looking at the same person.

You look stinkin' amazing. I'm (almost) old enough to be your mother, happily married, and with 5 children (one of whom would very likely happily date you) so I feel like it's only a little bit inappropriate for me to say this, but... dang you're hot! ;)

Major, major kudos to you on your hard work. It is definitely inspirational. And as for the fat guy in your head who keeps telling you that you don't look good, tell him to shut the heck up.

Thanks for posting!
  • bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow... are you sure these are all pictures of the same man? Amazing transformation!
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome job. You're an inspiration to many!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Embrace the new you!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! x
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wow! A true inspiration! 1 year of dedication yielding amazing results! :smile:
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Would you like to be my next ex-husband? J/k...great job!!!!
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    amazing progress. You look awesome man. Congrats on the results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!