Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    140 and I'll see.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at 150. Seems like a long way off.
  • tiff375
    tiff375 Posts: 9
    Options
    180 would be sweet....170 would be just as nice.
    current size....much more than that :-(

CONGRATS to all of those that are almost at your goals. You're an inspiration :-)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150. I'm currently 174. What about you?

So similar.. Last time I checked I was around 173 (weeks ago). Goal weight is 140.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 15% body fat, which should be around 178, but I recheck that after every 5 lb loss.
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight. My goal is to have bodyfat of 29%, to build muscle, to be healthy, to have conditioning and stamina and energy and flexibilty. So basically my goal is fitness and health rather than a weight. I'll be happy with whatever form my body takes and whatever size I end up being as long as I am healthy, strong, vital and energetic! :flowerforyou:
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    130-135 pounds at 66 years old-

5 ft 3 inches

present weight 152 lbs

about 17 pounds to go!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 175. I'm at 170.
  • Skernan1644
    Options
    I started at 170.6 .... am aiming for somewhere between 130 and 135.
    Started on January 7th .... would like to hit goal by Memorial Day .... so far, am at 143.4 (27 lbs lost - around 10 to go) .... I CAN DO IT!!!! (and so can YOU!!!!!!)
  • VTBabe
    VTBabe Posts: 2
    Options
    My goal is to get rid of those last stubborn areas. I am only 5 ft tall and weigh about 115. My goal is to loose ten pounds.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    CW: 200.4
    GW: 150
  • VTBabe
    VTBabe Posts: 2
    Options
    Any suggestions!!! Food wise? I think I'm eatting healthy and wonder If there are additional tricks I can help myself loose weight????
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how I feel once I reach my first GW.

GW #1 is 175
    GW #1 is 160
    GW# 3 is 140
    UGW is 130
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    200lbs
  • FreeBirdy88
    Options
    My goal weight is 135 and I'm at 153. I plan to do this by eating a healthier breakfast (whey protein shake with almond milk and fruit), by doing a half hour of running 3 days a week, and a half hour of strength training 5 days a week (I do tons of pole fitness, yoga, and weight lifting). I really hope I can reach my goal in about a month and a half :) Just have to get through the agonizing pain of cutting sugar and diary out of my diet!!!
  • Lessz
    Lessz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have a number yet , right now just shooting for onederland !!!!
  • bettybleitch
    Options
    125 :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what my goal weight is. I entered 147 when MFP forced me to enter a weight goal because I think that was what I weighed the last time I wore the jeans I wanted to get back into (my actual goal). But I got back in those jeans at 155. Then I lost a couple more, then I gained some back. But all the while I was still wearing those jeans. Now my weight is 161, my measurements are the same as when I weighed 152 (lowest since beginning to lose) and I'm still wearing the jeans I wore years ago at 147.

So, I have no idea what I'd like to weigh, though I'll readily admit I'd rather see 147 on the scale than 161. :ohwell:
  • heatherforever222
    heatherforever222 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 153 pounds. I started my diet and excersise program about a month and a half ago when I was weighing 160 lbs. My goal is 130 lbs. Hopefully I will get there September.
  • Wakhiza
    Wakhiza Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Since I have a LOT to lose, I am breaking my goals up into chunks. My first goal is 250lbs. I am 5'8 and currently 323, so it will take a loss of 73 pounds to meet my first goal.

Overall, I'm less concerned about the number on the scale than how I feel. Obviously, I am obese and need to get the weight off, but my end goal is to be active and fit and feel good in my skin. I believe that overall, for awhile anyway, how I feel and the scale will go hand in hand. I have had a physical, and thanks to great genetics I am actually pretty healthy. Cholesterol and blood pressure, trigycerides, etc., all good. That is due, like I said, to great genetics and blind stinking luck! I am almost 40 and I know it won't stay that way if I don't do something about it.