Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Great job!
    No one can take away your acomplishments or pride in getting there.
    You work hard and it shows!
    Alos, can I ask? Do you do a mix of cardio and lifting at the gym?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! And the person who made that comment was just trying to hate on you because they're jealous of your success!
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yes Social Media does have teeth at times. Great job - for the healthy lifestyle and for being able to stay at home.
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing pic and people can be *****es. Shes obviously upset with her own unfulfilled life and less than perfect body!!!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You look great! Ignore the comment and don't pass judgment as I am sure you once also made excuses as to why you couldn't do this or do that once upon a time. Maybe you should invite said person to workout with you.. empower them.
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bull****. If your friend has time for facebook, then they have time for the gym!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    you look good girl!
    2ekni4x.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Jealousy!

You look great! Don't listen to that crap.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    you look good girl!
    2ekni4x.gif

Is that the guy that played Milton on TWD?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to work extra hard now ! You look amazing
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is losing weight or trying it is an effort. Those pounds don't come off by themselves. And when jealous people comment then that is what it is. Take it as a complement :)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Attagirl.
  • karenm822
    Options
    I just joined mfp. haven't lost any weight yet but know I'm on the right track. I have counted calories before & exercised so I know it works. I took off 25 pds that time. I work 12hr nght shifts & have a6yr old. I work out in my basement on the treadmill @ least 4 days a wk. no matter what u can fit 30 mins of cardio in somehow. keep up the good work.
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    the reality is, while they were on facebook posting that comment, they could have been at the gym ;) its just their excuse for not being as strong (physically and mentally) as you.

^this. my sister in law said about another woman who lost bunches of weight, "oh yeah but she gets to stay home all day and has all that time to workout!" Ummm, i dno? I personally don't know too many SAHM's who have all that bunches of time. Just me, LOL. Seriously tho, your days get filled up fast. Also she and her husband have now been unemployed for a few years and not only do I not see any feverish attempts at job hunting, I also notice no weight has been flying off either of them. Go figure. It actually takes EFFORT apparently. LOL. Putting on my list of things to point out sneakily at next visit, by bringing up that girl with "all that spare time on her hands."

Agreed! I dont personally have all this spare time people think sahm have. My son is 16 months old, into everything 24/7, when he crashes for a nap, im trying to clean up this house before he gets up again to trash it haha! i know when he gets older, i will probably have a little more time, when he isnt getting into literally everything!!
  • Slimable70
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! Some people really have all the excuses in the world! Don't mind them, just be proud :)
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ignore those comments! It is pure jealousy. You make time to do what is important to you. Good for you for working hard and seeing your results! Great job! Keep up the good work, and thanks for your inspiration!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good work!
    You are right!
    Before tracking my calories i used to eat less healthy and in bigger quantity.