My 90 Day Adventure (pic heavy)

13»

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Great work! I really like your focus on how you're evolving and learning and setting new goals for yourself and letting weight loss be a happy side effect of your new life. Developing habits, attitudes, goals and accountability these are the sustainable tools that result in lifelong health and wellness. I look forward to your continued great progress:smile:

Thank you! The focus on personal growth/attitude has probably been the most difficult thing for me to develop over just losing weight. :laugh: Without learning this, discipline and patience, I really don't believe I would have the results that I have posted. Not a lot is said about developing, as you mentioned, sustainable tools but primarily focus is placed on numbers and short term fixes. :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Congrats! You are an inspiration. I recently joined the YMCA. If you don't mind sharing, what classes did you take (along with lifting heavy weights)? You look wonderful!!

I am not sure if you are from Canada or if the classes are the same in different countries but here my faves are MuscleFit, Cardiofit, Kettlebell. :smile:
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    90 days done right!
    Congrats :happy:
  • dixiewhiskey
    :smile: Thanks so much!
  • Urvi8
    Urvi8 Posts: 8 Member
    i am the old you
  • dixiewhiskey
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!