Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
kintegra
kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
Since Fabuolusfifty is still healing from her surgery I'm posting this week for her.

:drinker: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :heart:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Lets start July off with a great weigh-in! :flowerforyou:

Kelly

Replies

• HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! I am in!!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Already got my morning planned:)

Elliptical 20 min
    Zumba 60 min
    Yoga 90 min

I'll probably walk my dogs before I hit the gym...ha ha...it's all good:)

My water intake rocks...
    I get some great protein post workout &
    Wed is usually meatless, so it outta be a great day...thx!

Fab...I hope you're propped and healing well...love ya:flowerforyou:
  • amyjchase
    amyjchase Posts: 1
    Options
    I am In!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am definately in. Have to work tomorrow so I will have to work out early and late.

Lets kick it girls!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    OI! there are some guys here as well!

I'm in :) Today has been good anyway but tonight will be aiming for my pb squat of 110kg and will be testing my 3rep max for power cleans and push presses as will be starting a new 9 week athletic exercise program on Friday. Also starting Dry July. See details here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100771-dry-july
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I have a busy day but I will make it a healthy day I have bible stude in the morning and then I am off to the beach for the day and then back home for a bit and then I can go to the gym and depending on what time Caia gose to bed will depen on if I can fit a 2 nd workout in or not.
  • fraochin
    fraochin Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm in!! Great idea!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am in...off today with no real plans other than exercise and drinking plenty of water after my heavy sodium intake yesturday....will check in with you all later......happy WED. challange everyone!!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am in!
    (Thanks Kelly! Post surgery brain-fog settling in! :laugh:)

Had raisin bran for breakfast,,,,am able to do stretches and pilates. Will add crunches and arm work. HOORAY FOR SKINNY WED!:drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone well today I need a tall cup of tall dark and handsome. I don't usely drink coffie since I like mine with sugar and cream but I need the caffine today if I am going funtion at all. I stayed up way to late last night oh well can't change that but I log my meals for the day so I know what I have left for snacks. I will be going to the beach to day with friends that are not very calorie aware so today will be a bit tough for that end. Hope every one has a good day talk to you all later.
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm in..dont know if i can do 210 mins of a workout but i will just try and get my 105 in today..it seem like i cant these days with the kids home from school..but going to give it a try...:bigsmile:
  • blackchick85
    Options
    i am in today, i def need a boost!!!!
  • Laura_H
    Laura_H Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in! I so need this today! Woke up in a hungry, snacky mood so this will be a good way to get through the day. Have errands planned for this morning and a trip to the library with the kids but after that we are headed to the track/soccer field. While the boys play I will increase my normal 1 mile walk to 2 miles! And follow it up with an hour of straight cardio, instead of the 30 mins I usually do (thankfully the kids are here to call for help if I need it!!!! LOL)

Water intake is always a tough one for me so I need to be on top of that today! We will see how it goes :wink:
  • mystery_pants
    Options
    I'm in! I could use this today. I have a final in an hour and a half and a doctors appointment, this afternoon. But any extra motivation to work out is great! Good luck everyone!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Oh, you KNOW I'm in :D I just finished breakfast (granola bar and a plum with 8oz of H2O) and getting ready for a walk/jog then swimming.....to be continued! XoxoxoX Bru
  • colgatesmile
    colgatesmile Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in gonna kick off July with a bang!!! :explode: :laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW - Welcome to all the newcomers! I got my belly dancing in first thing this morning and am currently drinking up on my H2O while enjoying my last day at work before vacation!

I'm planning at least 2 short walks today, jump rope, situps, ZUMBA Class, and a bike ride! Will be a busy busy day! :happy:

Its our last day of June everyone, so lets start of July with a BANG! Here's to a great weigh in for everyone for July! :drinker:

Kelly
  • ChristianGal
    ChristianGal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I sooo need this! I hvent done much excercise since I started this and the weight was falling off.....now it isnt!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Alright I am in I can do this my 2 workouts will be P90X chest and back plus Insanity Cardio abs then P90X Arms and shoulders and water water water!!
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    I am def. in! I needed a mid week pick me up!!!! :drinker: