My muffin top is shrinking!

Options
It can be done! I'm so ecstatic!

Exhibit 1: This month's diet is next month's body.

ScreenShot2013-03-30at122018PM_zps161e56dc.png

Exercise mixture of Bikram yoga, JM's Ripped in 30, and running. 1-2 rest days per week.

Consistently ate at a 500-1000 calorie deficit, except for a few days during the week of my birthday, which were more like 100 calorie-deficit days. (Birthday week is hard!!)

*FML. Editing to get the pic to show up.
*Another edit... MUST NOT FORGET the backslash. Got it now.

Replies

• RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    F. Still not working. I'm doing exactly what the pinned 'How to add pics' topic says. First time posting pics: Fail.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I followed the link- You look great! Congrats! I love "this months diet is next months body"- what a great statement :)

Try changing the IMG to lower case- then you should be good.
  • RunningRichelle
    Options
    I got it to work!!!! Now I just have to resize it so you can see the whole thing. And Photobucket is slow as paint drying. Getting there!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing....This is the hardest for me....I am still battling to get there, but I am not giving up and this gives me hope...You look great.... =)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    grat wk so far and I also did JM Ripped in 30. MY bum has sure been tightened and lifted. lol. Keep up the good work!
  • RunningRichelle
    Options
    Thanks guys! I always get such inspiration and motivation from looking through the stories on this board, really happy and excited to add mine to the mix!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You lost fat on your upper back too!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a big difference there! Well done!

Ooo just noticed that your exercise schedule is very similar to mine... hoping I can get some similar results! (Obvs I eat at a deficit too.)
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are a total rock star and an awesome friend!!! Most impressive and inspirational, as always!
  • RunningRichelle
    Options
    I just want to hug all of you... You guys are seriously the BEST!! I really do feel like we couldn't do this alone.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great results! I'm also attacking the Muffin top right now lol be gone!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Was there a lb difference or do you think it was mostly BF%?
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Obviously you look amazing, but I'm going to give you a different compliment than most: I love your workout hairl :p I have wry naturally corse/curly blonde hair so it doesn't get that fun effortless relaxed/straight workout bun haha
  • RunningRichelle
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Was there a lb difference or do you think it was mostly BF%?

I had to just look that up! Just a smidgen of a difference:

Feb 24/March 30

Weight: 147.0lb/145.8lb
    BF: 24.9%/24.5%

Huh. I guess that shows that every bit of progress IS progress!!

And thanks, you look pretty amazing yourself lady!!!
  • RunningRichelle
    Options
    Obviously you look amazing, but I'm going to give you a different compliment than most: I love your workout hairl :p I have wry naturally corse/curly blonde hair so it doesn't get that fun effortless relaxed/straight workout bun haha

That seriously made my day.. I always think of that hair as a big ol' nest that sometimes doesn't stay where I put it!
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome it's totally noticeable! Building back muscle is really good for you!
  • mjcutright1
    Options
    good job!!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options

I was thinking the exact same thing! I would love my hair to look relaxed like that... I have a bob and I have to pull my hair back really tight to make it stay, and the ponytail is really chunky and short :( Defo some hair jealousy for you Richelle!
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK SUPER GOOD! Hard work really pays off doesn't it? Your hair is super cute, how'd you get it like that?
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you look amazing!! Inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!