What are your goals this month?

Options
I am hoping to introduce yoga into my daily routine.
I'd also like to bring my weight down to 165.

Replies

• ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Establish a routine of measuring/watching my diet and exercising daily.
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to get that Y membership I have been putting off. I need to do it before the 21st to take advantage of the "no-joiners fee" special they are running right now. I have not been exercising since I had my surgery in November and I need to. I hope to take advantage of the personal trainers to get me jump-started.
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yoga is awesome! I try to do it like 2 - 3 times a week with other things. It always makes me feel better after :)
    My goal this month is to lose 10 lbs. Let's hope I do it this time!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Eat Healthy! And Only eat 1-2 cheat meals a week(: Oh and of course keep doing turbo fire (cardio/interval training) 6x a week , Like i've been doing for 7 weeks now.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yoga is awesome! I try to do it like 2 - 3 times a week with other things. It always makes me feel better after :)
    My goal this month is to lose 10 lbs. Let's hope I do it this time!

I keep seeing pictures of girls doing headstands, and it looks like so much fun! I have a long way to go before that happens, but I'm willing to bet it's worth the commitment.
  • Lisa760
    Lisa760 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Clean out the garage so I can start working out in there.

Lose 2 lbs.

Reduce sugar intake.

Use my FitBit everyday.

Elliptical 5 days a week.

:) Good luck to all!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I want to break into the 180s this month which means losing 3.3 lbs! I also plan to.continue working out consistently.

My biggest weakness is Saturday nights when I seem to eat and.drink everything in sight. My goal is to minimize that!
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    Clean out the garage so I can start working out in there.

Lose 2 lbs.

Reduce sugar intake.

Use my FitBit everyday.

Elliptical 5 days a week.

:) Good luck to all!

Nice, good luck with everything. I should really focus on setting up a work out space in my house as well.
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    I want to break into the 180s this month which means losing 3.3 lbs! I also plan to.continue working out consistently.

My biggest weakness is Saturday nights when I seem to eat and.drink everything in sight. My goal is to minimize that!

I hear that, my weekends in general seem to get a little too crazy with the calories as well.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My goals for April are : at least 3000 cals burned every week, and NO DAMN WEIGHING IN!!! I'm not getting back on the scales until 1st May!!! I CAN DO IT! :ohwell:
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    My goals for April are : at least 3000 cals burned every week, and NO DAMN WEIGHING IN!!! I'm not getting back on the scales until 1st May!!! I CAN DO IT! :ohwell:

I'm with you on the scale thing! I have a weigh in on April 9 (for a group weight loss challenge), and then I will be trying my hardest to avoid the scale until May 9th. I'm going to try and just be intuitive about my weight loss.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see myself into the 150s (even if it's 159.9!) and I want to up my cycling to every day rather than just a couple of days a week.
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    I'd like to see myself into the 150s (even if it's 159.9!) and I want to up my cycling to every day rather than just a couple of days a week.

I hear that, I'm happy to see that I am back into the 160s, but still occasionally visiting the 170s.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lower body fat by 1-2%
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    my goals are to continue to exercise at least 4 days a week and not eat junk.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Work out sixty minutes daily 5 or 6 days a week.

Lose 2% body fat.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Exercise 5-6 times a week even if that means 2 a days
    Clean up my eating habits
    Lose 6 pounds - would get me a pound below my goal
    Strength train 3 times a week
    Try new fitness classes
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A successful annual physical scheduled with my doctor. A clean bill of health would be fantastic! :smile: