When you just need a piece of chocolate

Options

Replies

• Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hershey's kiss or we usually have chocolate chips in the house so I can have a couple of those
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Emeralds Cocoa Roast Almonds.
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What do you choose? Hershey's Kiss, Skinny Cow? I need some ideas for when I just need a nibble.

Honestly? I just had one of those moments and got a snickers bar out of the vending machine here in the office.

If you ask me, as long as they don't happen often, when you do have that moment, SATISFY IT! Put the beast to rest. Some people buy dark chocolate and do that even if they don't really like it. Get what you WANT and eat it ONCE. There's absolutely no shame in rarely indulging a bad c
    I know others will disagree with me, but it's worked for me this far. That is exactly what i do because if you do not allow for those moments you will get to the point where you are going to go crazy and binge eat.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Bliss - Dark Chocolate Squares are my crack now and what I eat for my chocolate fix.

1 Serving size = SIX squares. So, hell ya I am gonna eat em. lol
    >> 210 Cals
    >> 25 Carbs
    >> 10 Sodium
    >> 14 Fat
    >> 3 Protein
    >> 20g Sugar
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Goldfish. 26 for 90 calories. Taste like the cookie part in an Oreo.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I keep individually wrapped chocolate on hand just for those occasions. Right now I have a few bags of Lindt dark chocolate mini eggs I got on sale after Easter. Three are only 80 calories and they have great mouth feel.
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    I usually will just steal it from someone else! What? Only a nibble? Are you serious? If I buy it, I will more than likely eat the whole thing! Cut me some slack ;). My favorites are pretzel M&M'S, Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares with caramel, Trader Joe's 72% dark, Reese's eggs....pumpkins.....trees.....hearts....(I really deserve it for every holiday), Toblerone, Lindt, .........should I go on???
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My favorite is endangered species 72% dark chocolate.
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Theobroma makes the BEST dark chocolate I've ever had. You can buy mini bars, only 2 pieces, and they come in different flavours (made with real fruit pieces; orange, raspberry, cranberry). Definitely a nice treat!

http://www.theobromachocolat.com/
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My husband brought some belgium chocolate home from a recent trip...and at first I was DYING wondering how I was going to live with that in the house.

Finally one day, I thought about it...I read the cals, and saw that for 20g it was 105 cals - I had no idea what 20 grams of chocolate looked like, so I put it on the scale...TWO measley squares - I was SOOOO disappointed...but I really wanted it to go with my coffee when all the kids were MIRACUOUSLY napping at the same time...so I took the TINIEST bites and let the chocolate just sit in my mouth and melt...I ate the whole two squares like that and it took a good 15 mins! (way longer than I used to take to eat an entire bar!!) And I was SOOOO satisified by the end! I was really pleased about this - a new way to savour and really enjoy a treat, and not be tempted to over indulge!!
  • Eatkansasbeef
    Eatkansasbeef Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    M&M's! Each one has 7 calories and they are easy to suck on. I have always kept a jar full of them by the back door that my family always grabs for a quick fix. I guess I usually end up with around 6 of them through out the day.
  • tallicedlatte
    tallicedlatte Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    70% dark Lindt square :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    74% dark chocolate, usually, sometimes 81%.
    Green & Blacks or Lidl's(Aldi) Bellarom brand.
    Or, I will go all out and have a Kitkat chunky or a dark chocolate marzipan egg.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Bacon dipped in dark chocolate! :D
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate

this!!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Dark for just a little bit - if its anything else, i need more!!!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Chuao Firecracker. It's like a party in your mouth. < insert jokes here >
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    skinny cow peanut butter wafers are so good
    and fiber one peanut butter brownies :3
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love me some Skinny Cow. Chocolate Truffle bars YUM! Satisfy my ice cream and chocolate craving all at once and it lasts long enough to actually savor it :)

I also like Fiber One Brownies and the Special K Brownie Bites.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I quite like dark chocolcate covered acai berries. Try to just nibble on a couple of them when they are around.