Any moms with toddlers?

Options
Busy mommy of 2 girls 2 and 3 years old. Really really trying to lose my last 10ish pounds after losing over 60 after the birth of my second daughter. Send me a friend request I need more mommy friends! =]

Replies

• melcardy
    melcardy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, yes I am same I have a 2 year old and put on 5 stone, lost 4 and another 1 to lose! Hard isn't it!
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Finally into losing the last of my baby weight after 2 and a half years. I went into bad post partum depression which didn't help me lose the 50 lbs I gained during pregnancy right away. Before getting pregnant I was trying to lose 20 lbs so I'm 8 lbs away from losing the baby weight and then onto what I was trying to lose before.
  • smthomas16
    Options
    I am a mom of a 2 and 4 year old and I'm training to do my first figure competition in 3 `1/2 weeks- it is very hard work but it all comes down to diet. Abs are made in the kitchen- 80% diet and 20% excercise.... I workout before the kids get up and then again at night when I put them to bed and I eat a very clean diet..... it is not easy but with the right mind set you can do it- keep positive!!! :)
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys 1 and 3 and need to lose last 15 lbs and its has been so slow now. Feel free to add me could use more mommies as friends!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    hi have 2 a daughter that's 4 and a boy whos turning 3 tomorrow
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, fellow toddler mom here of a precious 2 year old little girl. Feel free to add me!
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have one boy who will be 4 at the end of this month! You all can feel free to add me and we can help motivate eachother! :)
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old.
    Put on 80lbs with each pregnancy and am slowly but surely losing it!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old boy and 24 weeks pregnant with boy # 2! I still need to lose the 100 lbs from my first :(
    *friend request sent!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request, I am a mommy to a 4 year old and a 3 year old, both girls as well :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, 3 1/2 and 2. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey, just sent you a request. Anyone else can add me too i have a 2 year old and a 1 year old :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have 6 boys total but only 2 are toddler age. One is 4yrs old and the other is 14m old.
  • JenD2Vivi
    Options
    3 year old boy, 2 year old girl. Gained 50 with the first, 55 with the second. After giving birth to my daughter I was 230lbs. Got down to 152 last August, but lost my way. Gained about 25 back. I'm at 176 today and want to get to 140! I'll send ya a FR! :)))
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    twin 4yo boys :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    what about dads with toddlers?
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 5 but only 1 toddler. She turns 2 tomorrow!!! :(

I'm trying to lose 50 pounds to get back to close to where I started before having children (20 years ago)!! I can use all the support and motivation I could get!!! Add Me!!!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3! 1 toddler boy: he will be turning 3 in less then two weeks! :'( A 5 year old girl, and an 8 year old boy who thinks he's bigger then his britches! LoL Feel free to add me anyone. I am always on MFP and give a lot of support :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    what about dads with toddlers?

Depends... how much do you deadlift?
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a beautiful little lady that will be turning 1 in just a couple days. I am so motivated to lose weight and be healthier for her and for her life.