MFP pet peeve

Options

Replies

• Wrench_N_Guns
    Options
    I had a chick on my friends list who didn't log fruit and veg because they weren't contributing that much to her calories, cool cool fair enough.. then she logged "My boy's jizz" because teehhee omg rolf I have to log everything I'm eating right hehe!

GTFO.

:sick:
  • MrsMelissaBaker
    Options
    No ZUMBA!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I had a chick on my friends list who didn't log fruit and veg because they weren't contributing that much to her calories, cool cool fair enough.. then she logged "My boy's jizz" because teehhee omg rolf I have to log everything I'm eating right hehe!

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

P.s. Serious bike envy right now, nom nom

I wonder how she calculated the calorie content LMAO.

and thanks, my bf built it for me! Its so girly, I love it.

It's fecking beautiful, where does one acquire a bike-building-boyfriend?
    I need to get a new bike but I duno whether to go for a racer or a fixie, my bike at the moment is this chunky piece of crap that I've had since I was 17. I'm scuuuurrred of fixies though, I've never ridden one before :P

I found mine at a bar in Brooklyn lmao!
    My bike is a brakeless fixie. My last bike was a single speed but they make "flip flop" bikes that you can switch between freewheel and fixie, that would be a good place to start! Check out zyclefix.com, they have some really awesome looking bikes!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    people who send me FR and then never talk to me again...or talk to me all the time. Seriously there is no making me happy.

I lol'd.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    sometimes you feel like head, sometimes you don't...

There are times you don't feel like head? What's wrong with you?
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)

This is a pet peeve of mine on all forums- specifically when two regulars or a small group who know each other well derail a thread to flirt with one another. I think it would be kind of cute for a couple to meet on this site, but there's a limit to how much other people give a damn about your flirting, you know?

Also, I hate when there's like 5 pages of everyone ignoring one another and replying to the OP. Although I can be guilty of this myself.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I get a little bored with all the flirting. A little is fine, but it's not a single's service. Also, why all the sexy... or attempts at sexy profile pics? Kinda silly to me. Be sexy with people you care about, not random strangers. Not trying to offend all you sexpots :)

This is a pet peeve of mine on all forums- specifically when two regulars or a small group who know each other well derail a thread to flirt with one another. I think it would be kind of cute for a couple to meet on this site, but there's a limit to how much other people give a damn about your flirting, you know?

Also, I hate when there's like 5 pages of everyone ignoring one another and replying to the OP. Although I can be guilty of this myself.

I agree with this. Sometimes its not even flirting, just people making witty comments back and forth.... a few is cool but 3 pages worth= hijacking.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What is your pet peeve on this site???

Pretty much the same with most of the social type forums. Trolling. Not so much the idiots that spam and are disgenuous, but the clique following that takes a topic and keeps posting new spin off topics, and more, and more, and more. Just stupid.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I don't have a head. Way to make me feel bad about myself, OP.

Yeah, thanks a lot OP.

Someone needs to make a "Shout out to all the headless people thread". We count, too.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Requesting w/o a message
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    People who complain and whine about doing "everything right but they cant lose weight" and they log 700 calories in 15 minutes of driving to work as their exercise for the day and eat back those calories in candy. :huh:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

I need to get a new bike but I duno whether to go for a racer or a fixie, my bike at the moment is this chunky piece of crap that I've had since I was 17. I'm scuuuurrred of fixies though, I've never ridden one before :P

My bike is a brakeless fixie. My last bike was a single speed but they make "flip flop" bikes that you can switch between freewheel and fixie, that would be a good place to start! Check out zyclefix.com, they have some really awesome looking bikes!

People who hi-jack threads when they could hold their conversation privately. :laugh:
  • chipstickss
    Options
    Haven't been on the forums long, but I agree with the flirting threads, they get very tiresome, it appears weight loss is an aphrodisiac... lol

Another peeve of mine is about the app, the adverts on there are so inappropriate! Pizza ads, and the other day I saw one of those stupid "lose 2 stone of belly fat in 2 weeks" ones, MFP breaking their own rules regarding stupid fad diets!!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That the app is limited - cant get to groups, etc
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

GTFO.

OH HELL NO

I know right?!

People who hi-jack threads when they could hold their conversation privately. :laugh:

Or don't trim quotes. :glasses:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Dogs named Peeve.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    But what if I'm truly only a pair of legs?? *sobs*
  • Kttyler87
    Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    People who are MEAN. I don't mean the ones who give opposite advice that people get defensive ones, but the ones who are actually mean... I haven't seen many, but I have seen a few.

I agree!
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm peeved that the abs I've worked hard for and am excited to sport on a fitness site offend you so much...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm peeved that the abs I've worked hard for and am excited to sport on a fitness site offend you so much...

<<<< Definitely not offended