Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred start 1th april 2013?

Replies

• cmmdance
    cmmdance Posts: 45 Member
    I am in. I started Thursday of last week. I am on L1D3.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 355 Member
    Jumping onboard! Gotta get ready for bathing suit season! -Has anyone started a group?
  • nadrsim
    nadrsim Posts: 1
    I'm in ! I will start from today. But I have 30 day extreme shed and shred dvd. Hope its not too different from 30 day S&S or even better..or worse on pain level :(
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    L1D2, man am I sore.....but I LOVE it! Hahaha...really had to push through today...did some of the lunges half-assed cause I could barely stand, but did extra crunches, jumping jacks, butt kicks, jump ropes & chest flys. So the extra I did of all that should make up a bit more than what I missed..haha. But oh boy does it kick butt.
  • RunNonieRun
    RunNonieRun Posts: 4 Member
    So today is the mornig after day 1...how is everyone feeling??
    I know I'm sore..lol

Ditto! Felt sore crawling out of bed but once i got moving (walked the dogs) and then did D2L1---feeling GREAT!

Cheers!
  • julyssas
    julyssas Posts: 22
    Today is my 3rd day of the 30 day shred and every muscle on my body hurts...I love it though.
    I'd love to join a group and keep track of this journey together. Is there a group already?
  • tarafreeman353
    tarafreeman353 Posts: 61 Member
    made a group that we could all join - just so we can find each other better

feel free to join - 30 DAY SHRED BEGINNING APRIL 1
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    i started yesterday! im going to try to blog everyday
  • Day 2 of level 1 for me and can I just say my body is ACHING! ....THE PAIN!....OH THE PAIN!!.

Okay its not quite that bad ;) Today I completed day 2, this time with some ACTUAL dumbbells instead of yesterdays improvised props. All went well except for when I got carried away with the jumping jacks, put my hand through my little ceiling chandelier and brought half of it down on top of me. Nevertheless Day 2 is finitto!..... Now if u will excuse me, I have a chandelier that needs fixing....
  • carom915
    carom915 Posts: 32 Member
    There's an April 30 day shred group! Just search under groups and recently active! It's awesome!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 355 Member
    Thank you! :)
  • jld1675
    jld1675 Posts: 14 Member
    2 days last week, skipped the weekend and started back yesterday. It may be my hopeful imagination, but I think I can already see some changes in my abs!
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    I started yesterday (april 1st) if anyone wants to add me so we can keep eachother motivated!
  • Level one Day 3 done. Am ready to shoot her if she says I have 400lb people who can do jumping jacks again. I am not 400lb and I cannot do them. I have major heel problems and cannot do them. Maybe after I have had surgery I will be able to do them. So for now I walk on the spot while waving my arms in the air. Same as for the jump rope and the heel kicks.
    I have modified it to work for me. Hope that still counts.
    Judi
  • I started it today :)
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    I want to join too!
  • Level one day 4 completed. As I said before I am having to do a modified version. Looks as if I will be having on the 16th so that is going to curtail alot of the exercises I will be able to do. But am still going to try and keep up.
    Judi
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    L1D4 complete...did it too early this morning, my body wasn't fully awake yet, so I breaked more today than I have any other day, but still tried to make it up where I could.

Really having issues keeping my girls contained though...the 1 actual sports bra I have wears on my shoulders when doing the jumping jacks, butt kicks & jump rope, it's warn my shoulders raw where they rub....& the other work-out friendly bras I have don't hold 'em in & don't pull them close to me....so their hurtin from all the jumping..going to try an ace bandage around them tomorrow if it stretches enough...hahaha. Never thought for a second they'd be an issue. Oh well, gotta make do with what I've got.!
  • Try wearing both.
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    L1D3 & L1D4 complete!

Yesterday I didn't have time to do the shred... so today I put myself through torture.. I did day 3 and day 4 back to back today.
    That'll teach me not to miss a day EVER again. I don't know if I'll be able to move later on today but I will say that a few of the harder parts are starting to seem a little bit easier... just a little.