Need some new supportive people

Options
2»

Replies

• hhgayle
    hhgayle Posts: 1
    Options
    Exactly the same!! Please support me, I can't stop eating when I'm not hungry!!
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    anyone - feel free to add me too! I'm always looking for more support =]
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me if you want im very suppotive
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me, i will help u n anyway i can:smile::smile: GOOD LUCK u can do it
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    always happy to help! feel free to add me or ask questions or whatever really. i like having similar minded frequent users on MFP :D
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!

Would love to help and support you in any way I can! :)
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to help out. Feel free to add me.
  • MsSasafras
    MsSasafras Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
    I have been logging for about 90 days and could always use some new friends to motivate and help me to stay motivated
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Hey =) This goes out to everyone who has commented here...

Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for motivation and to motivate people at the same time =) I'm on every day! xx
  • blndtgr80
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need to give and receive support. Feel free to ask me anything as well about my different successes with weight loss. I might have some of my own about how to get through this hump. I hate this hump, grrrrrrr, I will beat this hump till it is a hole in the ground
  • efalthzik
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need the support just like you and I wish you the best of luck!
  • carrun86
    carrun86 Posts: 12
    Options
    i sent your a request :) im in need of support too!
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I will try and be as motivating and supportive as possible!
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So far I have been here for a big 50 days... and I appreciate the support here. Anyone who wishes to add me please do so. I like to provide support and encouragement as well - used to coach swimming and swam competitively for years. Started my new lifestyle, last autumn.