4 days into 30 day shred and.......

Options

Replies

• iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am convinced, I will be getting this and doing it!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    evey 30 day shredder and starter is welcome to add me. I fit in a size 14 jeans today. I have 1 pair in that size so when I get paid it will be shopping time
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you!
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just did my first workout this morning and it kicked my butt!!! Way harder than it looked. My legs are a little wobbly walking into work this morning. Hearing about everyone's success makes me want to stick with it!
  • metallison
    metallison Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started it this morning.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD I'm jealous. I'm on day 22 and I've gained. Laaaaammeee.
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    i ordered mine yesterday from tesco which was the cheapest i found at only £4.50 for a great dvd! Its coming on saturday whoop whoop cant wait! :D
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did day one last night and LOVED it !! im sore today and cant wait to start seeing results.. thanks for sharing !!
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels. I am doing Ripped in 30 now. I did week 1 without weights because I forgot to get them . . OOOPS. So I got them this week and repeated week 1. Next week I will move on to week 2. SO far I feel great. I feel stronger and have lost over an inch around my belly button. My actual weight hasn't changed yet, but stay tuned, Tuesday is weigh and measure day! Good Luck. BTW I was also a size 16 back in January, now I can fit into my size 12 jeans after a 20 lb loss. They are a little snug around my thighs but hey, I got them to button right!!
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    I did day one last night and LOVED it !! im sore today and cant wait to start seeing results.. thanks for sharing !!

I felt sore the first 2 days but don't give up, that feeling goes away as you get stronger. Stretch real good before AND after to help. Even stretch throughout the day after working out too. It helped me stick with it too because I know if I were sore everyday I might have stopped. Good Luck. Keep going. You will not be disappointed
  • hannahlee14
    Options
    Do you do the workout every day or leave rest days in between? I did 2 days in a row but after that had to take a rest day becauseI could hardly move.
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 4! Haven't seen the scale move any but I can definitely tell I'm toning up! My legs look better aready and I feel stronger! YAY for 30 day shred!! Congratulations on your progress!!
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 15 and am really seeing changes in my body, it's amazing!! I went down a hole in my belt and my jeans are starting to be baggy in the thighs. I haven't lost any pounds but I can see the changes happening.

Also I can now do a plank! YES!
  • RockinRobinnn
    Options
    Great job!
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That is great news! I have 30DS, and have gotten half way through Level 2 before. I really meant to start it April 1st but I'm chicken!! I know I can do it, it's just a mind over matter thing with me! I have hit a mean plateau and am hoping add 30DS will help me climb over it. Plus I need some inches to come off my waist, my hips are shrinking but my darn waist ain't budging.

Thanks for sharing your success, it helps get me motivated....at least until I get home!! LOL!

I was planning to start April 1st as well - what day should we start?? I am ready and could use a buddy to help keep me accountable!
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job! Im on day 26 L3 and have only dropped dress size. Lost 8lbs with 30DS too. Im going to try something more intense though, so im doing insanity next, Jillians voice is started to grate on me lol
  • msagrero08
    msagrero08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 4 Week 1 of this workout, so far so good. I can feel the burn everytime I do it! I never tought I would ever say that I'm happy to feel pain. It's a good pain, and I hope its all worth it. I can't wait to see what the results are...
    I definitely recommend it...
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am also 30 day shred level 1 week 1. would love to support all the 30 day shredders
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo that is fantasic, I will be starting this dvd again soon, getting bored with killer abs. :drinker:
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started day one level 2 today and I'm down 5.8 pounds. Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!