• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom...

Oh yes!! THIS ^^^ So disgusting.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I hate when people say muscle weighs more than fat. NO IT DOESN'T. it is simply more dense and weighs more per the same unit of volume
    I never say muscle weighs more than fat but when people say that I know what they mean. They mean that muscle, per unit of volume, weighs more than fat so I just let it go. It doesn't bother me. What DOES bother me is people who go on for three freakin' pages CORRECTING them!

It's funny -- because with a little math and physics I can prove that 1 pound of muscle does NOT equal 1 pound of fat.

Ah math and science...making heads explode since 1969!

1969? Is that when they invented math and science?
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom...

Oh yes!! THIS ^^^ So disgusting.

I agree.

I'm another one who cringes at the suggestion that "one bite won't hurt..."
  • McCustard
    McCustard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Obese

Morbidly

Fat

Grease

Flab
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Loose ... when clearly they mean lose!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Barnacles. Every time I hear it I want to punch Batman and Robin in the face with a falcom punch.
  • FuzzyDicePHL
    FuzzyDicePHL Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hate this word: Kardashian
    Don't mind this word: Cardassian
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hate this word: Kardashian
    Don't mind this word: Cardassian

I find cardassians more attractive anyway :)
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    "skinny"
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I am astounded by the number of people who are bothered by the word "moist"... and I apologize to anyone I've offended with the word "astounded".

The number of times I've seen people complain about "moist" just makes me want to post "moist moist moist moist moist," which would probably not be well-received. And then it reminds me of the Calivin & Hobbes where they are painting and wearing smocks and Hobbes comments that he likes the word smock. He starts just saying, "Smock smock smock smock..." and Calvin yells at him and it's funny.
    Hmm... pardon my stream of consciousness. I got up too early today.

This made me laugh out loud, I love Calvin and Hobbes, and especially THIS OARTICULAR ONE, I AM GOING TO USE SMOCK FROM NOW ON, THANKS FOR rEMINDING ME! sorry for caps, too lazy to edit

I thought I was the only one that ever quotes the "smock" strip! Awesome =) Smock smock smock smock... :heart: C&H!!! :heart:
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    OARTICULAR
  • biddy81
    biddy81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am astounded by the number of people who are bothered by the word "moist"... and I apologize to anyone I've offended with the word "astounded".

The number of times I've seen people complain about "moist" just makes me want to post "moist moist moist moist moist," which would probably not be well-received. And then it reminds me of the Calivin & Hobbes where they are painting and wearing smocks and Hobbes comments that he likes the word smock. He starts just saying, "Smock smock smock smock..." and Calvin yells at him and it's funny.

This made me laugh out loud, I love Calvin and Hobbes, and especially THIS OARTICULAR ONE, I AM GOING TO USE SMOCK FROM NOW ON, THANKS FOR rEMINDING ME! sorry for caps, too lazy to edit

I thought I was the only one that ever quotes the "smock" strip! Awesome =) Smock smock smock smock... :heart: C&H!!! :heart:

Yay for smocks!
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Yay for smocks!
    I absolutely used it today, and I was the only one laughing, hahaha! Whatever, it was great!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Not health/nutrition related but ...

moist
    panties
    titties
    boobies

All I can think of, at the moment & I cringed just typing them.
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    Hubby
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    Rural
  • healthyreagent
    Options
    Amazing.

The most overused word ever.
  • BluePHX
    BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ointment. Comedy. The phrase "No worries."
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Not health/nutrition related but ...

moist
    panties
    titties
    boobies

All I can think of, at the moment & I cringed just typing them.

would calling them soaking chest zepplins be acceptable?
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    belly fat
    toilet tissue (seems so inadequate vs toilet PAPER)
    "I need to go to the little girls' room"--that one just makes my skin crawl