4 days into 30 day shred and.......

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome. I feel like I lost about that because before I started this I was 5 pounds away from wearing a 14 and they fit me today.
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 4 days in level 1 and I have gained 3 pounds. I am not sore anymore though and when I do pushups I can see muscle :) I am glad I took measurements and will try to remember it is not always just about what the scale says.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't buy too much too soon!! You know you're going to lose much more and get way smaller!!! :-) Way to go!!!
  • jamieleigh5477
    Options
    I have been doing jillians slim down program for 2 weeks and haven't had any results any suggestions this is the program http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=0x22241x30635821
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!

I'm on day 7 (level 1) and I've already lost 1.4 lbs and my pants keep falling off as well :). I can't wait to see what the end results will be!
  • rhirhi4589
    Options
    I just started and today is day three of level one. I am looking forward to seeing results soon!
  • Courtney344
    Courtney344 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today! I haven't lost any weight, but i have seen a change in my legs. :)
  • michigangirl75
    michigangirl75 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! I'm on Level 3 just finished day 4 =)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    BUMP
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am 4 days in level 1 and I have gained 3 pounds. I am not sore anymore though and when I do pushups I can see muscle :) I am glad I took measurements and will try to remember it is not always just about what the scale says.

Weight gain is normal while starting a new workout. Make sure to take measurements. I lost 12 inches off my body from doing the 30ds!
  • mittyrox
    mittyrox Posts: 31
    Options
    my friend lent it to me.... maybe ill start it finally. Id have to do it before work at like 6:20 am...
  • e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ugh I cannot commit to 30DS(Or any workout video type thing) lol I do for about 10 days then stop mid way through level 2. (Definitely the hardest level) I've restarted (AGAIN) :ohwell: This time however I started on level 2 so hopefully I can get to level 3 this time :smile:
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! :) I'm almost done I'm on level 3 I have 3 more days to go! Complete body transformation in 30 days I LOOOOVE IT lol
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    my friend lent it to me.... maybe ill start it finally. Id have to do it before work at like 6:20 am...

Do it!!! I'm up at 5am working out...Great way to kick off your morning! :o)
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I just did my first day today, followed with half an hour on my elliptical. I may sleep forever tonight. :)

Looking forward to the results from the shred. :D
  • AlexBoBalex79
    AlexBoBalex79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed with your results. The 30 day shred is *just* exercise, not a special diet too, correct?
  • mandy_1794
    Options
    I started on the 1st as well :) I have been doing a extra 45 min of cardio on the treadmill on top of doing the shred. The day after I started working out I started having sinus troubles (runny nose, sore throat, etc) and then yesterday I took a day off instead of doing the shred. I am rested up and ready to do day 5 (technically the 4th day of the shred) today!

What calorie range is everyone trying to stick with? I've been trying to stay in the 1,500 range. I've never been one to eat healthy foods (always eating fast food or going to a sit down restaurant) so now I'm trying to stick to healthy/low calorie foods for breakfast, lunch and fruit for snack and then instead of going out to eat for dinner I try to cook at home (not focusing on super healthy foods) but try to limit dinner to 800-1000 calories to stay within the 1,500 range.
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two and my legs are KILLING me!!! I thought it looked easy enough- nope! Kicks my butt in the morning but thats what I need. To the gym tonight for a nice power walk on the treadmill to loosen those muscles
  • lindseylou197896
    lindseylou197896 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. Didn't know anything about it until I started reading the forums. Excited to see some results.
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hmm great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!