Whats sexy short or long hair?

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, i have always been in the minority here, but i find a woman who can pull off a pixie cut far sexier than long hair. To some degree, it may still be linked to confidence, because i think that it takes a certain amount of confidence and (figurative) onions to go against the majority and take a drastic step.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You know what? Confidence is sexy. Regardless of hair length.

Women; their own worst enemies since Eve took the bite out of the darn apple. FFS.
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Depends on the head it's attached to, and the brain beneath that.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Depends on the head it's attached to, and the brain beneath that.

Yes! Definitely.
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person. I've had waist-length hair. Currently I'm rocking the pixie. I love both, but have to say that there is something freeing about being a woman with super short hair.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Personally, for me it would depend on who it is. I prefer long hair on women...and if I had my wish, our ozone would be destroyed completely with the hair spray needed to pull off the 80's look for all the women I adore.

For me personally, I go bald, or close to it now, but that's only because my hair has decided to forsake me. When I was just out of high school my hair was down the middle of my back. It was awesome..people were jealous.

IF I could grow hair like that today, I would so rock the Ragnar look from the show Vikings:

travis-fimmel-as-ragnar-lothbrok_420.jpg
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    subjective

This, generally I prefer longer hair but I've seen women that pull off shorter hair extremely well.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    ALL chicks are the hottest.

Fixed it for you
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    What is sexy short or long hair

Sexy is lifestyle not just hair...

To say long hair is sexy is saying all those hot women with short hair aren't. I had hair to my back before cutting it off and I cut it because I just couldnt style my long hair as well as I do with it shorter.
    Not to steer this convo to race but i'm just saying being black majority of black women don't have naturally long hair (hardly you see a full black person with hair all the way down their back"
    So that's like saying majority of black women don't have sexy hair.
    Oh for god's sake lol

Good point. The best hairstyle for a person depends on what works for the hair, as well as the face. I'm a fan of keeping hair as natural and simple as possible. I think an afro looks great, for example, but I can see how a woman whose hair won't grow long might want to play around with extensions sometimes, for variety, or because she likes the way she looks with longer hair.

Nothing shows off a great face, head shape and neck like really short hair.
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did the really short thing....and now growing it back out...tons of compliments on it longer so I guess I will leave it!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    yes
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Long and in a pony tail = Hawt!

amy_adams_auburn_hairstyle_25.jpg
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Long and in a pony tail = Hawt!
    She'd look hot with her head shaved.
  • HuskerDanger
    Options
    I personally like medium to long length hair. It's enough for them to put their hair up in a ponytail. Think that's sexy!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i love having medium long hair but its thick frizzy, wavy and curly....takes forever for me to make it look nice, ive had short hair they were sexy styles but i just look boyish with short hair :(
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Both can be sexy.

I just don't suit short hair.
  • MyExile
    MyExile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Long hair, dont care
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i feel like a goddess with my long hair. And i get alot of male attention because of it. Yes. Do i just draw guys who like long hair? Could be. I think that short hair can be really sexy in a sassy, androgynous sort of way. i wish i looked good in it. Although i have to admit that i loved it last week when a little girl came up to me in the mall and asked me if i was a princess. short hair would never had elicited that question...By the way, all girls are princesses, until they grow up and become queens...
  • kellyb234
    kellyb234 Posts: 27
    Options
    I think I rock short hair , iam pretty bad *kitten* though some chicks can't do it lol :p
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I could never pull off short hair, but I love short hair on other women.