Most annoying NSVs..

Options

Replies

• ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    These are really complaints? Seriously? Wow.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this arm pit shaving thing? Huh?

Anyway, for me it would be...
    1. Being cold all the time!
    2. Butt hurts when sitting on hard surfaces
    3. I can no longer find anything that fits me in department stores or cheap places like Costco. The smallest women's size they stock is 4. I have to do most of my shopping online.
    4. No boobs. Of course, I never really had them to start with but now I have to buy bras in the tween section and it's challenging to find those without rainbows or hello kitty on them. (hello kitty is a bit of a mood killer)
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

No, not complaints. Annoyances. Very different.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    4. No boobs. Of course, I never really had them to start with but now I have to buy bras in the tween section and it's challenging to find those without rainbows or hello kitty on them. (hello kitty is a bit of a mood killer)

best thing I've read all day.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

I would have to agree that this would be a bad one. My bride has an awesome set of fake ones. No issues with this one over here.

Just curious, does she like you calling her 'my bride'?

Yup to shrinkage, having to replace an entire wardrobe, also weird body image for a while.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I fell down a flight of stairs last week and all I could think was that it probably wouldn't of hurt as much if I had that 22lbs back for cushion
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

No, not complaints. Annoyances. Very different.

With humorous intent. Tongue-in-cheek.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My friends that sit around and TALK about losing weight and have gym memberships but never go, then invite me to an all you can eat buffet and get mad when I eat a plate of steamed veggies, salmon, brown rice, and fruits, so they try to get me to eat the bad stuff.
    My tatas shrinking, but hey the self breast exams are easier now.
    The odd sizes, not yet a size 13 but too small for an 15.
    When some people see me they say, I'm obsessed with working out, and I want to tell them, no your just f@#king lazy.
    The armpit shaving
    My head shrunk to apparently so I needed to buy new glasses (which was odd)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    big clothes, big rings, really dry skin :/
    but these are small compared to the results :) and I don't mind my boobs shrinking, I think they look better now xD
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    The boob shrinkage.

Yes, that must be stopped immediately!!!!!!!:noway:

I kinda get why a lot of really fit women get boob jobs. You get the body you want and have worked so hard for but you lose the boobs along the way

I'm more fit now than ever and I'm still a C cup.. I've had two kids though, I dunno what changed cause I used to experience the boob shrinkage when I was younger :laugh:
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The flocks of women I now attract :laugh:

Agreed. My bride has to walk around and beat them off of me with a stick.

:laugh:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Boob shrinkage for me too. Blah :(

A boob job is always an option...

Also. For the one who said they didn't like their collar bone being bony.. LOVE IT! I love my collarbone, and the way my hips jut out when I lay down. Woohoo!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* hurting from sitting on hard surfaces, no more cushioning

THIS!! haha my poor butt!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Agree with ALOT of these!

boob shrikage - but Im actually getting used to the new ones, and they are actually getting better =)
    Cold - Im could allllll the time!
    Knobby Knees - I have to arrange my legs funny when sleeping so my knees arent on top of each other and hurting me!

And losing weight in my fingers.. I LOVE that they have gotten smaller, but I ust lost my daughters pride ring, must have slipped off somewhere =(
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What are yours?

Mine are as follows:
    1. Loose skin
    2. Being inbetween sizes
    3. Clothes becoming loose quickly
    4. Shoes getting big
    5. My ring keeps moving constantly....(especially when I workout)

Success at a price :)

All of these are a bit annoying! However, when I compare them to THIS list:

1. Huge muffin top.
    2. Trying to find a 16/18 size pants that hide my belly most effectively.
    3. Swollen hands/rings cutting off circulation.
    4. Out of breath and feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die from walking up a couple flights of stairs.
    5. Shopping for hours and hours to find ONE top that doesn't hug my fat rolls in all the wrong places.

+1000 more reasons I hated being fat...I'm really glad to have my new problems :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Yep, this!
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lol nice
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Options

^
    Most men would not call that annoying LMAO
  • velrist
    velrist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs before starting with MFP a couple of weeks ago.

Not quite boob shrinkage - my back size went down and my cup size went up by 2, it's almost impossible to buy bras in my size anyway in the UK and now I need all new ones.

Feeling cold a lot more plus calorie restrictions meaning I don't warm up by eating. I've still got 30 lbs to go so I am dreading next winter if I've managed that by then.

Being between sizes and that horrid part where you don't want to spend a lot of money on what you hope will be a transition clothes size.
  • Laurlkat
    Laurlkat Posts: 16
    Options
    Being cold all the time, which I'm not sure I will ever get used to. Will my internal thermostat ever reset? Horribly dry skin, I feel like I go through gallons of every different kind of moisturizer and it does no good. Buying jeans... Can't buy ones with any spandex or they fall off, and I'm between sizes. Plus, even if I find a style I really love, when I go down a size, everything has shifted just enough that the smaller size in the same style doesn't fit right.

I know, cry me a river...
  • bywhim
    bywhim Posts: 10
    Options
    This Topic is the most fun ever. Armpits - check, Tiny Tata's - check. However my real annoyance lately has been the uninvited "Oh, you're still losing weight? Shouldn't you stop now? You don't want to get too thin." <- this cookie still has plenty of body fat % to go. Thanks for the concern. But I am enjoying my bottom being sore when I sit. Keeps reminding me to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!