• TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!!
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!

I'm on D3L2. Hope I have your results! (Too bad I love food as much as I do :)
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! You look great! Really good job! You deserve it with so much effort that is obvious you put in! You just motivated me to finish my 30ds :)
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for posting who cares about cropping skills... you did awesome thanks for sharing
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results! I have been doing" ripped in 30" (love it) and now I am on level one day four of the shred.(also love it) this is very encouraging/exciting. Thank you :flowerforyou: Good luck!

Edit to say: I am happy to see you baby tummy disappear (your abs look amazing) I have three kids and a little tummy. Not too bad but I'd love to see it gone! Thanks again! :flowerforyou:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    WHAT? How's this even possible? I've been working out for MONTHS and never had this type of result. You look amazing! I'm 38 and you look a lot younger, but dang...I gotta get motivated!
  • clperrett
    clperrett Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! When did you first notice a difference, I have done day 1 workout 14 times now but over 26 days so started again, the last 4 have been consecutive days, aiming for 8 consecutive workouts before I move onto level 2 but I haven't noticed any difference in my shape yet.. I'm wondering if it comes form level 2 or 3...
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What was your calorie intake? Did you eat back exercise calories or not?
  • sozzell
    sozzell Posts: 166
    Options

I would also love to know this!

You look truly amazing! Seriously, well done.

What a motivator this is :o)
  • BellaSpeer
    BellaSpeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's amazing...you look really great! :) You're an inch taller than me and your SW is 5 lbs lighter than my starting weight was when I started 30 day shred. So it's nice to see someone close to where I am and see the progress there. This is getting me pumped for the next 2 weeks of shredding and I'm buying Ripped in 30 today so I'll have that right after. Thanks for posting pics! Great job!!
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    In only 30 days? That's amazing!!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! way to go :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow! You look great and so much happier!
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!! wtg!
  • PepperPotts83
    PepperPotts83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look and I bet feel FANTASTIC!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    amazing results
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I would also love to know this!

You look truly amazing! Seriously, well done.

What a motivator this is :o)

1380 :)
    and only water!!
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! When did you first notice a difference, I have done day 1 workout 14 times now but over 26 days so started again, the last 4 have been consecutive days, aiming for 8 consecutive workouts before I move onto level 2 but I haven't noticed any difference in my shape yet.. I'm wondering if it comes form level 2 or 3...

Honestly I started noticing a difference at the second level. I was just tired and over worked the first level!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!