Turbo Fire Challenge!!! Join Me

Options

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I read through all the info and decided to just do the inferno plan for 5 days first. So I did EZ 55 (I have to say it is exactly like Turbo Kick) and then I did Tonique (another dvd) cardio sculpt and lunges for 35 minutes.

Then since it was Canada day, I took my puggies for a 1.5 hour walk in the back woods with my BFF. A guy rode his dirt bike up to us and said watch out for the Grizzly hanging around! Big bear year here in the Yukon. Had my whistle though and was blowing it every know and then. All in all a good day :).

I was going to follow the diet to a t but decided just to keep my calories around the same as well as carbs, protien etc. I HATE buying all those groceries and not using it all up. Call me cheap!

Laura
  • geicko
    geicko Posts: 151
    Options
    Hi guys !

Today is my day 5 of my modified Inferno Plan and... I woke up with a rumbling stomach today :laugh: But just so that it doesn't scare anyone, I haven't been starving at all these last days.

It's the first time I stick this long to a very low calories diet and so I honestly spent quite a bit of time day-dreaming about food :ohwell: I adjusted the plan to better suit my tasts (and what I had on hand; I too hate to buy cottage cheese when I know I hate it and won't finish it) but tried to stick to the carbs-protein-fat ratios too. I also added a bit of calories, as she recommend, since my body fat % is a little under 20, with my daily cals averaging 1300. I think my dairy is public, so you can see I didn't starve myself (I even had cookies last night :embarassed: ) and made a few substitutions

So... I had those few extra pounds I had been trying/hoping to shed since mid-February. I started the plan Monday at 119.5 and today I am down to 116.5 ! And I still have today to go. Really, I am in complete amazement. Time will tell if those pounds quickly come back as I return to a maintenance "I don't track that much" kind of diet, but I now know for sure I have a super weapon in case I ever have an important event for which I need to look the best I can :happy:

Keep pushing guys !!!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately...it seems to be a reoccuring theme with me these days! It's been so busy at work and home since it's summer. BUT, I HAVE been keeping to the Inferno plan and TurboFire...MAN I love this program!

Geicko and ripley36: Great job on doing the Inferno plan! I also have needed to modify the food plan some, but I've been sticking to the workout plan like glue. :laugh:

Yesterday was my 4th day on the plan, and I completed the HIIT 20, Fire 45 and Stretch 10 workouts. Seriously, I am in love with the HIIT workouts...they are so awesome!!!! Today's my last day on the plan, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a great holiday weekend!
  • darkmercury99
    darkmercury99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Yesterday I did Fire 45 for the first time, and OMG, that is my favourite workout ever! So much fun! And I burned 800 calories doing it. I had to work second shift, so I wasn't really able to partake in any Canada Day celebrations, unfortunately. :grumble:
    I rearranged my workout schedule a bit this week to accommodate a commitment I had on Tuesday, so today is HIIT 15, and I am looking forward to it!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Laura - This is the response I received from Coach Relations:

At this time, the free t-shirt offer for TurboFire is only available within the United States. We still encourage Canadian residents to submit their transformation stories, along with before and after pictures, to SuccessStories@Beachbody.com.

Sorry. :cry:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Laura - This is the response I received from Coach Relations:

At this time, the free t-shirt offer for TurboFire is only available within the United States. We still encourage Canadian residents to submit their transformation stories, along with before and after pictures, to SuccessStories@Beachbody.com.

Sorry. :cry:

BOO!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Hi everyone! Did EZ 45 today and liked it a lot more than the 55. I also tried the upper scuplt 20 and core 20. Liked both of those a lot as well. Then I did tonique 10 upper/lower chapter so arms were fried after all that. Took the hounds for a 45 minute walk and then went to Earls for some lunch with girlfriends. I researched the menu first and made a choice just to have mixed greens with no dressing because I didn't find anything under 500 calories! Have a great day!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Yesterday I did Fire 45 for the first time, and OMG, that is my favourite workout ever! So much fun! And I burned 800 calories doing it. I had to work second shift, so I wasn't really able to partake in any Canada Day celebrations, unfortunately. :grumble:
    I rearranged my workout schedule a bit this week to accommodate a commitment I had on Tuesday, so today is HIIT 15, and I am looking forward to it!

So how was it?
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Hey guys!!! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately...it seems to be a reoccuring theme with me these days! It's been so busy at work and home since it's summer. BUT, I HAVE been keeping to the Inferno plan and TurboFire...MAN I love this program!

Geicko and ripley36: Great job on doing the Inferno plan! I also have needed to modify the food plan some, but I've been sticking to the workout plan like glue. :laugh:

Yesterday was my 4th day on the plan, and I completed the HIIT 20, Fire 45 and Stretch 10 workouts. Seriously, I am in love with the HIIT workouts...they are so awesome!!!! Today's my last day on the plan, so I'll let you know how it goes!

Have a great holiday weekend!

I can't wait to try the HIIT workouts. Think I'll do the 15 tommorrow. I have Cathe's HIIT workouts so hopefully Chalene won't kill me!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Options
    Hi guys !

Today is my day 5 of my modified Inferno Plan and... I woke up with a rumbling stomach today :laugh: But just so that it doesn't scare anyone, I haven't been starving at all these last days.

It's the first time I stick this long to a very low calories diet and so I honestly spent quite a bit of time day-dreaming about food :ohwell: I adjusted the plan to better suit my tasts (and what I had on hand; I too hate to buy cottage cheese when I know I hate it and won't finish it) but tried to stick to the carbs-protein-fat ratios too. I also added a bit of calories, as she recommend, since my body fat % is a little under 20, with my daily cals averaging 1300. I think my dairy is public, so you can see I didn't starve myself (I even had cookies last night :embarassed: ) and made a few substitutions

So... I had those few extra pounds I had been trying/hoping to shed since mid-February. I started the plan Monday at 119.5 and today I am down to 116.5 ! And I still have today to go. Really, I am in complete amazement. Time will tell if those pounds quickly come back as I return to a maintenance "I don't track that much" kind of diet, but I now know for sure I have a super weapon in case I ever have an important event for which I need to look the best I can :happy:

Keep pushing guys !!!

Way to go on the loss! Awesome work!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just did Fire 45 - and I think it will be one of my favorites! That was fun! I was sweating & laughing all at once doing "The Tina" and of course...that Boyfriend song is sooo stuck in my head! :laugh:
  • yasjon
    yasjon Posts: 9
    Options
    received my package today:happy: ...i am super excited to start tomorrow. I plan to follow the inferno plan next week. good luck everyone:bigsmile:
  • JennyMorgan11
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Today is day 1 of Turbo Fire for me! I'm getting ready to take my before pics and measurements. I look forward to chatting with you all!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today was HIIT 20 for the first time - another awesome workout! Rest day tomorrow!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • yasjon
    yasjon Posts: 9
    Options
    Decided to wait and start day 1 today! I'm happy to say I finished it :bigsmile: Great workout!
  • jerzeediva
    jerzeediva Posts: 72
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE,

WELL HAD A GREAT WEEK. LOST 2 POUNDS AND I JUST LOVE TURBO FIRE. I DECIDED TO TRY THE INFERNO PLAN TODAY SO IT'S MY FIRST DAY AND SO FAR IT'S COOL WITH ME. NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE MOST OF THE MEALS SHE HAS IN THE BOOK, I ALREADY DO THAT ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. BUT 5 DAYS WONT KILL ME. SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR ME. GETTING READY TO DO FIRE 55, STRETCH 10 AND CHEST,SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS WITH AB RIPPER X.

TTYL
  • jerzeediva
    jerzeediva Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Day 2 of the inferno plan is great. Total weight loss so far is now 3 pounds:happy: :happy: :happy: . I knocked out AB Ripper X this morning and then did Fire 45( which I loved:love: ) and then HIIT 20 and the 10 min stretch. I felt like a wet noodle:ohwell: at the end of the day but it felt great:wink: So far Turbo Fire is living up to my standards. Seeing as though I am doing P90X with it my workouts are really intense but I want to really see some results...

SO LET'S BRING IT ON!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

~~DIVA~~
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    so tonight i'm doing all my measurements and tomorrow is my official start of turbofire! i'm so stoked. i really hope it does the trick. i need to shed some serious pounds and i'm nervous that i won't stay motivated. i'm glad i'm checking in on the boards. everyone seems to be really motivated. good job everyone!
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    Just tracked my package and as of 5:00 am my package is out for delivery! :) YAY! Bad news, tomorrow im getting my lower wisdom teeth pulled so I hope I am feeling better to start on Monday!!! Keep it up ladies!! Soon I'll be joining you :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    just ordered Turbo Fire...can't wait to get it.