Eating out of the litter box

Options

Replies

• kluedesigns
    kluedesigns Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i'm laughing so hard i'm crying!!!!!

bring some dog poop bags with you for everyone to vomit in when they get food poisoning from your used cat litter box cake.
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Somethings you cant unread ugh! clean or not I would be really upset at someone that had me eat out of used kitty litter box.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Dollar Store. PLEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSE.
  • jessicapetert23
    jessicapetert23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG this gave me a good laugh today. Thanks.
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Protip: Use the old cat box, wait till everyone has received a slice and taken a few bites, then tell 'em about the history of the pan. You will never, ever be asked to bring anything to any party ever again for the rest of your life, and, oddly, the longer you explain that you bleached it and ran it through the dishwasher, the faster the room will empty.

AHAHA :laugh:
  • timbrom
    timbrom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I homebrew beer. One problem that you can have with beer is that it does sometimes get "infected" with bacteria. If you ferment the beer in plastic buckets (common practice) and you get an infection, it is a well known fact that the bacteria will take up residence in those scratches, and you can't clean it out. No amount of sanitizer, bleach, or any other product can get down in those scratches and kill all of the bacteria. The bucket has to be thrown away or it will infect every batch you ever put in that bucket.

For the love of all that is good and holy, GET A NEW LITTER BOX!

(Cool idea though...)
  • kluedesigns
    Options
    Upcycling at it's finest. Way to care about the planet!

LMAO
  • kluedesigns
    Options
    OMG - this should so get "thread of the day"
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Will it be a chocolate cake?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I recommend you wash the scooper before serving as well.

Wash it with toilet water for extra authenticity.

no no no, with the cat pee pee!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    :sad: I don't know why I clicked on this
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's one way to keep me away from cake!! :sick: :laugh:
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I didn't use bleach. I scrubbed it and sent it though the dishwasher. I'm sure the heat from it all would kill any left over bacteria.
    It also really wouldn't be touching the pan, I'm going to use a tin foil liner.

Oh, so you put the nasty cat box in your dishwasher so you could spread the bacteria all over the dishes you eat off of on a daily basis.

Do yourself and whoever you're baking for a favor. Buy a new god **** cat box. Jesus.
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a joke post, it is isn't it? :laugh:

Its made me laugh my socks off those cat poohs are very realistic.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Beyond disgusting.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Oh FFS, DO NOT USE AN OLD LITTERBOX!!!

There is no getting all of the bacteria out of the scratch marks that cats leave in plastic.

I think it's a neat idea. BUT GET A NEW BOX.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Upcycling at it's finest. Way to care about the planet!

And the best bit is that when it gets cold again you can use it as a litter tray once more. Win win.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Why bother to wash the cat box especially if you are just one parasitic infestation away from reaching goal weight?

:s******:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I didn't use bleach. I scrubbed it and sent it though the dishwasher. I'm sure the heat from it all would kill any left over bacteria.
    It also really wouldn't be touching the pan, I'm going to use a tin foil liner.

Go spend $5 and buy a new one. PLEASE...
  • holsieg
    holsieg Posts: 21
    Options
    I think it's a brilliant idea for a cake! I guess everyone who said the idea is disgusting doesn't have a sense of humour.

Although using the tray won't harm your guests (the protozoa which are dangerous are killed at 66'C, and as long as your dishwasher heats to above this - most heat to 55-70'C, or you could immerse it in boiling water), and I would be happy to eat something from it, a lot of people won't. I'll admit, that my first thought was 'what on earth!?', but as you think logically about it, it's not so bad.

I would get another pan, in case it doesn't get eaten though.