drunk food

Options
Haltermania
Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
I have a feeling tonight will be a drunk food night that will go something like this:
Hi yes can I have your #10 Drunk food combo, with a little extra grease,
also can I have some nuggets and frosty with that,
oh and more one thing can you also through in a #11 hangover sandwich too

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling tonight will be a drunk food night that will go something like this:
    Hi yes can I have your #10 Drunk food combo, with a little extra grease,
    also can I have some nuggets and frosty with that,
    oh and more one thing can you also through in a #11 hangover sandwich too
    \

:drinker:
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Love it I find chicken shish the best xxx
  • throttle2009
    Options
    yep..tonights going to be a writeoff..and tomorrow. My mens soccer team is having their windup....beer pong tournament and then off to the bar to do some real damage.
  • kookanddra
    Options
    drunk food for me is very hot tacos!! god I love them when I'm toasted!! Weird thing is that I really think it helps with the hangover. Maybe that's the bloody mary for breakfast the next day!! But yes tonight is a drunk food night!!!:glasses:
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    Late night burritos.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Drunk food for me is burger with chips. Then usually a pizza takeaway the next morning for the hangover.

Good thing I rarely drink, the food would be worse for my waistline than the drink!! One night in a while won't harm though :)
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I have a Jack and Jill to go to tomorrow night, and I have a feeling delicious pizza will be consumed by the end of the night!
  • Haltermania
    Options
    I like how there are so many options on drunk food, even though tacos seem to be winning this I may have to try that
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Getting a tortilla and putting a bunch of stuff in it. Samewith tortilla chips. That'll be my night tonight
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pizza, crisps, chicken in pitta erm.... More booze!
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant food you inject alcohol into. I am so disappointed.
  • Haltermania
    Options
    Getting a tortilla and putting a bunch of stuff in it. Samewith tortilla chips. That'll be my night tonight

that sounds amazing and put some salsa in it if there was a like button I would have clicked it twice
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ah, drunk food . . . we were Besties for quite some time. Personal faves were convenience store nachos with that cheese sauce, pizza and KD mixed with ravioli :drinker: Haven't been down that road for a loooong time!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, crisps, toast, toast with cheese and Marmite, chips, more beer, cheese, more whisky, leftovers from that evening's dinner, more beer with whisky, maybe some cookies........ Basically anything that's in the cupboards!
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options

That's pretty much what I mean by late night burritos. I have even put lasagna or spaghetti in a tortilla. Yeah...I should be 800 lbs by now.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Burritos....late night from a Mexican restaurant! Im talking about all the fixings!! :devil:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Drunk food used to be Jack in the Box 2 for .99 tacos. MMMMmmmmmm tacos. Or burritos from Dos Burritos. Mmmmm.....
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    my drunk food was always cheesy fries.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    oooohhhhh......chili cheese fries with onions.
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    oooohhhhh......chili cheese fries with onions.

Wow....that is pretty close to the perfect food.