Guys with skinny jeans...

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I would never let my guy wear skinny jeans! I should be the only one in the relationship wearing those.

And I've always wondered, how do guys fit their *ahem* into skinny jeans anyway? Let them breathe!

Doesn't take too much imagination to really figure that one out.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans tend to be more common in Europe vs the US. But people and things tend to be bigger in the US.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    do what you want!
  • aelfrice
    aelfrice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    But I like seeing guys' junk. Sometimes I don't mind showing off either. Has anyone here ever actually been to a gay neighborhood?
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    But I like seeing guys' junk. Sometimes I don't mind showing off either. Has anyone here ever actually been to a gay neighborhood?
    How many gay couples does a neighborhood need before it's a gay neighborhood? Ours might qualify.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    How many gay couples does a neighborhood need before it's a gay neighborhood? Ours might qualify.

roflmao. At least someone said it.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Gay is an entirely different subject.
    I wouldn't mind living in a gay neighborhood. Nice yards, low crime rate, fancy parties....
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind living in a gay neighborhood. Nice yards, low crime rate, fancy parties....
    As I told my gay neighbors: "No one gives a crap that you're gay but if you don't cut your lawn enough they'll picket your house."
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    DOG_zps70f3bd30.jpg
  • aelfrice
    Options

In this context, gay neighborhoods are identified by jeans bulges. In reality, it's not too far from the truth. The first time I visited Boystown in Chicago I was titillated--and kind of grossed-out--by what guys were stuffing in their jeans.

Just saying . . .
  • PikaKnight
    Options

In this context, gay neighborhoods are identified by jeans bulges. In reality, it's not too far from the truth. The first time I visited Boystown in Chicago I was titillated--and kind of grossed-out--by what guys were stuffing in their jeans.

Just saying . . .

How do you know what they were stuffing in their jeans exactly?
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    One word-
    t6rpf8.gif
  • aelfrice
    Options

Just saying . . .

How do you know what they were stuffing in their jeans exactly?

Usually, you just ask. Guys are like that.
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I dont see how you would avoid eventually snagging yourself in the zipper...I got to have a little room in my pants.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    DOG_zps70f3bd30.jpg

^^ 'Zactly
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Just saying . . .

Please tell me you aren't talking about the Boystown that is a community of homes built and ran for at risk and abandoned children??????
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    skinny-jean-man.jpg
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    No. Not good. That's all :D
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans are a meh subject. It only becomes a problem when you see SAGGING skinny jeans. I mean really?