Guys with skinny jeans...

Options

Replies

• ZekeK
    ZekeK Posts: 7
    Options
    Best part of this topic is the private message I just got from this guy, who says I will see the error of my ways in four years when I'll "want a real, full grown man....what's more is you'll understand why..." for the post i made on here. :laugh:
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't care who the guy is if hes in skinny jeans no... I don't wanna go there. I would actually cut my hubby's lovin' supply off if I caught him in skinny jeans and yes that harsh but seriously ... no skinny jeans it just isn't right!
  • aelfrice
    aelfrice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    But I like seeing guys' junk. Sometimes I don't mind showing off either. Has anyone here ever actually been to a gay neighborhood?
    How many gay couples does a neighborhood need before it's a gay neighborhood? Ours might qualify.

In this context, gay neighborhoods are identified by jeans bulges. In reality, it's not too far from the truth. The first time I visited Boystown in Chicago I was titillated--and kind of grossed-out--by what guys were stuffing in their jeans.

Just saying . . .

Please tell me you aren't talking about the Boystown that is a community of homes built and ran for at risk and abandoned children??????

No, I'm not talking about the Boystown that was founded by a Roman Catholic priest. I'm talking about the neighborhood in Chicago where you'll sometimes find Roman Catholic priests in street-clothes.
  • kittpitt
    kittpitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ha! HA ! better come to Canada LOL!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I love it on my partner cause he has giant quads and bum but it's unattractive on matchstick legs.
  • kittpitt
    kittpitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree Some times Skinny jeans work on guys , and I am not gay LOL
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I like it.

I like a good set of legs. And I like androgyny. I also like men in full-on women's clothing.

Yep.

It can be quite aesthetically pleasing.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I like it.

I like a good set of legs. And I like androgyny. I also like men in full-on women's clothing.

Yep.

It can be quite aesthetically pleasing.

But if I were a guy, I think I'd rather not risk getting my testicles twisted.
  • GnomeLover1984
    Options
    Hideous....just....ugh. And talking about seeing bulges and what not...if your guy has anything worth looking at, you can usually identify it in regular jeans.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Gross... but good way to curb the population hehe...........
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Love it on guys that can pull it off !!!

Think Zac efron, or Austin butler.. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I dislike skinny jeans in general, but on guys it should be a crime! YUCK!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Skinny jeans on guys make me cringe. I'm SOOOOOOO glad my fiance finds them repulsive. Hahaha.

I will say though ... the young black guys that dress all mismatchy, unique, whatever you wanna call it can actually pull them off. Like the colored skinny jeans mainly.

BUT I still don't see why/how they jam all their "goods" up to fit in them.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I said it before and I will say it again....

Guys wear what you want but if you're wearing skinny jeans you do not have anything I am interested in. :D
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    For everyone wondering about the...stuff.... well, uh.

The person in this picture is a male:

wakhnd.jpg

Believe me, there's plenty of places to put things. I don't think most dudes are tucking their junk when they get in tight pants or anything because I hear it's quite uncomfortable, but... I'm just making a point that just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Discuss :smokin:

I think you might have taken the phrase *getting in her pants* the wrong way...:laugh:

In NYC this has been a way of life for years and it's pretty standard/accepted.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I said it before and I will say it again....

Guys wear what you want but if you're wearing skinny jeans you do not have anything I am interested in. :D

LOL
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I can't wear skinny jeans I feel like they would trap my farts in
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Hideous....just....ugh. And talking about seeing bulges and what not...if your guy has anything worth looking at, you can usually identify it in regular jeans.
    Jon's the name. Jon Hamm.

jonhamm.jpg
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Not a fan at all