800 days with MFP. No pics. Specifically bragging.

Options
13»

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I started taking my phone with me to use the bathroom and log.....LOL

You said "bathroom" and "log" in the same sentence. Ha ;)

She obviously doesn't know you.

Nah, she does, she's one of my oldest friends on here and we are now friends on Facebook too :)

Ooohhh she made the inner circle. I only have 3 or so people from here that are in my inner circle and made my personal email and fb access as well.
  • Chrissy180
    Chrissy180 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I got pissed at Chili's because their balsalmic vinegarette could not possibly have that many calories!! The waitress was in disbelief too, until I showed her my handy dandy myfitnesspal app! My hubby is just thrilled when I pull it out in restaurants before we order!!
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I came in from having a few drinks, and nearly did my usual high cal snacking.
    This time I opened a packet of pistachios then told myself to put them away.
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I knew I was hooked when I got all bent out of shape when my phone wouldn't load the app, and turned to hubby and said "WELL I NEED TO LOG TODAY!"

and.. I knew I was hooked when I started logging everything, including herbs and my vitamins

I'm so glad I had a lady who came and did relief work at my workplace (talk about random meetings) suggested the app to me. Its let me get control back over my eating and I don't regret it for a second.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!