2»

Replies

• schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Smooth as in not prickly either!
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    Not gay. My best friend is gay and is hairy and bald. Being "gay" hasnt much to do with hair removal I wouldnt think. I still remember seeing the bears on bikes at the queer parade... nothing shiny about those fellas.
    I guess if you shave or wax because your particularly hairy and you have put a lot of effort in bringing your body fat down it would accentuate the muscle definition some. That would be kinda hot I guess.
    Still....
    Im pro fur
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?

You should date one of these guys then.

dancingmen_zpsbb3899a1.gif

NUUUU you cant/ boy/ up the boys.... <3 Supernatural.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    I assume we are talking about shaving our chests right? I mean I will do that if the girl wants it; however, I would never shave my arms or legs unless I were like entering a swim meet.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. I shave only to see muscle definition. Check out my natural status in the last pic.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Keeping the old frank and beans trimmed and tidy is one thing,but shaving your arms tho? seriously? :noway:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I prefer naturally little hair. When you shave it leaves prickly stubble. Maybe waxing would prevent that?

NUUUU you cant/ boy/ up the boys.... <3 Supernatural.
    I didn't notice the faces. Yes... Supernatural is awesome. In fact I bet Sam is the kind of guy that is naturally pretty hairless. Yum :) whatever his real name is...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Checks humor meter.

Yep, I lol'd. hahaha
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options

they l look like my 3 preteen kids lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I like guys with long and short hair on their heads, some hair on their chest, maybe some hair around their regions.. no hair on body period just screams illegal to me :laugh:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't have, like, a pelt, then we're good.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Not fussed with arms and legs, but if I can run my hands through it... probably too much chest/back hair.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't have, like, a pelt, then we're good.

Haha! This!

I think men should be hairy, it feels nice. Stereotypical, but it's rugged and 'manly'. Don't care about what hair is on the head though.