Before and During pictures...50 pounds down!

Options
2»

Replies

• janet67
    janet67 Posts: 38
    Options
    WOW. . .you are doing awesome!! (you certain don't look like you need to lose an additional 65 pounds!) You go girl!!
  • mspnst8
    mspnst8 Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Congratulations! Wow!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AMAZING! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Wow =D
  • dcnwarren3
    Options
    Holy smokes lady - you look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to be posting my pics like this. I hope I look that great after my first 50!!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! great job!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!! Are you sure you have 65 more pounds to lose? I don't see it in your "After" picture - you're looking really good now! YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love looking at before & after pictures. It's so inspiring!
  • starlitkate
    starlitkate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WTG....Good job! Big inspiration for me and the others here as well.
  • LeahSylina
    LeahSylina Posts: 40
    Options
    You are looking AWESOME!

I love reading these success stories. They motivate me!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You see, this is why I tell my family I can wait until I lose a total of 50 pounds. For some reason, it seems to have a real effect on looks by then. Besides, it gets me down to know that I've lost 40 and don't see a damn difference at all. :) Maybe ten more pounds. God, I wish I looked like you! You're an inspiration!!
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!! Are you sure you have 65 more pounds to lose? I don't see it in your "After" picture - you're looking really good now! YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:

Oh, I definitely have the 65 to lose! :smile: I carry my weight well, but it's all there. Clothes hide a lot too! I am currently at 214, with a goal of 149. Thank you for the wonderful compliment!
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    You look simply fabulous :)) Isn't it amazing how much more real the weight loss feels when you post a side-by-side photo?
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You see, this is why I tell my family I can wait until I lose a total of 50 pounds. For some reason, it seems to have a real effect on looks by then. Besides, it gets me down to know that I've lost 40 and don't see a damn difference at all. :) Maybe ten more pounds. God, I wish I looked like you! You're an inspiration!!

Have you looked @ a side-by-side comparison picture? Similar/same outfit & pose? I'd be willing to bet that if you did that you'd see a difference.
  • crome001
    crome001 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, You look fanstastic...That is awesome...I hope to be there one day too...
  • NurseWeber25
    Options
    Your 214? Wow you look fabulous!! All i can say is that i wish i looked like you when i was 214 lol - great job and keep up all the great work! Cant wait to have lost 50 pounds also!!
  • carlynatasha
    Options
    You look fab! keep it up!! :)
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Congrats!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Pretty dramatic in the stomach, good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!