My success story pic heavy (shorty 5'2")

Options

Replies

• fenderperry
    fenderperry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Ty so much everyone! We can all do this and change our lives you just have to want it bad enough. I never thought I would be close to the 120's ever again in my life. I Denver joining here and posting how I can't wait to see the 150's then the 140's and now I have gotten down in the 130's and never thought I would. I have some really amazing people on my friends list that have really helped me. I think a good support system here and at home help out a lot. I even have my boss doing this whole weightloss thing to. I always get comments from people at work don't get too skinny but what they don't know is I still struggle with lose skin and still some extra fat but I have come a long way and know what I need to improve so it doesn't matter what they think only how I feel. So don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't or won't do something and if they do then prove them wrong and show them you can. People telling me I wouldn't do this is what has driven me more to show them that I can.
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing job you look great ! Congrats to you awesome accomplishment
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring! I am a momma of just one 4 yr old but I too am 5'2'' and have struggled with being over weight. Currently am 181 lbs. My small goal is to get to 150 but eventually I would like to be 120-130. Thank you for sharing your success! :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! AWESOME JOB!!!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great story and pics to boot!!! Looking good and sooo much younger.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • funnibunni30
    funnibunni30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Thank you for sharing! I was just looking for some "fun size" role models ;)
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great. It was worth every minute of effort. Congrats to you.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures. This is so inspiring because, I, too am a shorty at 5'1". I've only lost 9 lbs but a heck of a lot of inches. My goal is to be a lean 127. Congrats on your success!
  • DBubbs
    DBubbs Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! :smile:
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Great job :)
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hope to have a success story similar to yours!! Congrats. You look amazing.
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations! :smile:
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great!
  • mad4671
    mad4671 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job girl any tips? I am 30lbs down so far
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Update: lost .3lbs I am now 133.0lbs smallest in a long time
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You should be really proud of yourself.
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!! :smile:
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!