Options

Replies

• aemerso1
    aemerso1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in!
  • micky1024
    Options
    prom's coming up! I'm totally in:) I have a lot of birthday parties and events coming up so I could use a lot of support for no binging. Prom one month to loose the weight.
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Two days done, so far so good! :)
  • run252
    run252 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hows everyone doing today? so far so good! for anyone who's fallen off the bandwagon it's still early april! just try to beat the binge as many days as you can this month! today's been hard for me but I'm determined to win!
  • peacelovegore
    Options
    Three days without binging! Woot! Haha I know thats not very long but you gotta start somewhere
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Binge free so far!! Whoohoo! feeling good about it! Best of luck to all of you. Stay strong. have a great weekend
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    6 days binge free, wahoo. :bigsmile:

Keeping away from sugar does it for me :laugh:
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    me!!
  • run252
    Options
    today's day 6!! been a tough day emotionally for me and went over my cals but 6 days binge free woo!!
  • aritchey1977
    aritchey1977 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?! I've been binge free since the 1st, I've just been doing it on my own because I didn't know this challenge existed until now!! I wanna try to make it the whole month!
  • memubo99
    memubo99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? Thrilled to see this post. I have been bingeing for years.
    I started dieting 9 days ago and am binge free for those 9 days. It has been very hard especially at night. I can usually do about 2 weeks binge free before a huge binge-out.

So hopefully now this challenge will help with motivation from here on.

To those who have binged in posts above, just write it off and continue on, an April with a few binges is better than an April with 30 binges.

Happy Non-Bingeing to us all!!
  • run252
    Options
    @Kanne26 and @membuo99 - it's never too late to join! glad to have you both onboard!

It's been getting hard for me these past few days to not binge, especially when evening cravings it! I'm going out to a big family restaurant dinner tonight and hoping I won't go overboard! Feel free to message me if you need support!
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I'm on my third day in a row, fourth total in April. I've been telling myself I can either be fat and grumpy or skinny and grumpy. Grumpy because I binged or grumpy because I want to. I'm going with grumpy and skinny.
  • psalm23strong
    psalm23strong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will start tomorrow. :o)
  • brittany_130
    brittany_130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Can I join? :) I really could use a binge free month. Stress from school has gotten me a couple times!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YES PLEASE!!! I really need this !
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just went to an annual checkup yesterday and the doctor said I gained 10kg!! I got so angry at myself that the stress made me binge today. WHY do I always do this to myself??! Some sort of sabotage?!

Anyway I love this group.
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    I'm in! I hate the guilt after I binge