Whats your Fav Workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Running always running. But I like to compliment the running with dance based stretching so I do the NYC ballet dance workouts twice a week. And kettlebells.
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome Randy.

I don't have a "favorite" - I need to constantly mix it up or I go nuts. :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My most favourite is getting out f the house and walking, I love seeing how people gardens evolve or go country and just have the peace and quiet so relaxing. I also am going to try zumba.
  • Beautifulsoull
    Options
    I haven't found a favorite yet. I get bored easy so I mix my workouts up. Right now I'm easing my way back into exercising after taking 3weeks off. The weather just started warming up to spring weather so I've been out walking and chasing after a toddler outside. Thats a workout its self lol.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I was doing Leslie Sansone dvds - but as my endurance and cardio has improved, I decided to buy Turbo Jam. I am pretty much hooked now.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts till I puke Srs!
  • jackaroo21
    jackaroo21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    over head press
    football_strength_training_military.gif

squat
    BBFullSquat.gif

deadlift
    ntXRJtA.gif

bench press
    BarbellBenchPress.gif

This is awesome

edit - the cartoon guy dead lift gif didnt work.
  • diliveslife
    diliveslife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I go to LA Boxing and love their hour long Kickboxing class! Other than that weights and jogging.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Strength training and Zumba
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My most peaceful workout is swimming - in an outdoor pool, enjoying the sounds of silence underwater.

But I love going to spin - so much fun!

Yoga is by far the most life-changing exercise I have ever done. It is also BY FAR the most challenging in comparison to anything else strength related.
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ah, it's so hard to pick just one. I LOVE running, but the Insanity Asylum and Spartacus weight workouts are just as awesome.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I love taking Body Combat and RIPPED at Gold's gym. Zumba also.
  • NavyMommy
    NavyMommy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Step class. But it has to be one of the highly choreographed ones, not one where you're just doing 8 sets of everything until you're so bored you want to scream. In the harder ones I love it because I'm totally not thinking about anything but not tripping over the step or my own two feet. Totally gets me out of my head for an hour which I love.

I also am learning to love weights. Really I think I just love the time to listen to my favorite books on tape and podcasts :) I know the other people think I'm nuts when I'm smiling over something funny that just happened while I'm about to die trying to pick up these darn heavy things, but I enjoy it.
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    Right now for Cardio I really like this Stairmaster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDxRT72bKk

I pour sweat from a 15 minute interval workout.

For weight training: Tricep Pull-Downs
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    It was running till my knees said no more. Now, its classes at the Y(Zumba, Spin, Kickboxing) and I'm learning to like Kettleworks and Muscleworks. I love cardio more than strength training but I know both are important.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing :)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Swimming. No doubt.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    how i look doing zumba