My real thanks to this site :-)

Options
Since joining I have taken my life into my own hands. Not only have i just gone my first day without alcohol for a number of years, but I write down everything I eat and in 11 days it has helped me lose 11 pounds.

I feel incredible, thank you all for keeping it alive and putting all the calories in etc.

Changing my life day by day :-)

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I second that ... very well done!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats :smile:
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Rock On! Hop you have many more successful days!
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Very nice victories! That is a lot of weight to lose so quickly. Please make sure that you are getting enough calories from a good variety of foods. If you are like most of us, you need to figure out a lifestyle that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
  • kerilovell23
    kerilovell23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a lovely bunch of people, just spent about two reading through some amazing profiles :-)

Thank you all :-)
  • kerilovell23
    Options
    36 days in, I follow the guide religiously, lost a whopping 28 pounds now. So happy :-)

Now starting the gym and focussing less on the weight loss and more on the muscle building and trimming the shape, try and get rid of the remaining double chin and bit of belly! Want to very slowly lose the last stone and Im done!

Not drunk a drop of alcohol for a month. Putting it all down to this site, thank you all so much :-)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good on you. Congratulations!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're showing real dedication. I hope you continue to progress toward your goals! This is a wonderful site, with many great people.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome. We're all living one day at a time. Might as well make each day one step closer to our goals.

The first time I lost weight, I would tell people I didn't feel particularly bad as a heavier person. I had energy, and I have been blessed with good health. Never had cholestral or bp issues. But I felt better ABOUT myself. Getting healthy, staying healthy and feeling good about yourself is what it's all about.
  • kerilovell23
    Options
    That is so true. Just the other day I said to my girlfriend that I think I know what happiness is now. Feeling healthy every day, more confident, able to enjoy our daughter so much more.

She is also using this site and has lost 14 pounds in the same period of time :-)
  • Blessedmammaof6
    Blessedmammaof6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is just fantastic! Keep it up!
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Stick with it for the long haul. All the best to you.
  • KristyCone
    KristyCone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You are in total control of your body! What a great reminder for us all that we can do anything.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kerilovell23
    Options
    FatboySlim_zps62c575e8.png

Finally brave enough to post one! :-)
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great Job! People want to take the easy way out and just magically drop the weight. In actuallity this is the easy way, it just takes some time. You look great and can certainly run after your daughter with no trouble.
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
    Plus, I like the Rottie pup! x
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Beachtime.gif

Great job ....... keep on truckin' !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!