58 Years Old and 81 Pounds Gone (Pics too!)

Options

Replies

• gscamardo
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! :) Great job! You are such an inspiration! :)
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look (and I'm sure you feel) great!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • padisneyfour
    Options
    awesome! you give me inspiration!!!
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Awesome job!!! You look great!
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    you look amazing. Congratulations on a job well done. Thank you for posting. Nice to see someone in my age group look so marvelous. My goal is 80 pounds as well. I can see that it can be done.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wish you would consider friend requests! I love your frankness, and "can get it done" attitude.

GREAT JOB, and keep up the good work thru maintenance!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look awesome and what a wonderful story to share!!:flowerforyou:
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey, thanks for sharing!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Your consistent weight loss is amazing, unbelievable, inspiring, beyond belief!!! What an inspiration your story is! Thank you for sharing and for the encouragement you have given so many others. Oh, and you look wonderful:)
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I like that you tracked your weight weekly.. mine hasn't been that consistent but it's nice to see the drop over the long run.
  • GattoT
    GattoT Posts: 1
    Options
    Fantastic job! :smile:
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for the inspiring story! You look fabulous!
  • tchiotos
    tchiotos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    From one 58 year old woman to another - YOU. GO! I am determined to get to a healthy BMI by the end of 2013 and your story really gives me the encouragement I need. I would love to know how you managed to get a pretty consistent 2lb per week loss over the course of the year. I'm still slugging away at 1lb per week.
    And, for the record - I am a big believer in the Leslie Sansone walking DVDs for those of us who are not physically fit and could not jump right into rigorous exercise.
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOWZA you look great!!! That is a true inspiration!All your hard work paid off and I bet you feel absolutely fantastic. :) Congrats!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You are the kickstart I needed to see today to get me back on track. You've done a great thing for yourself:smile:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    You are so AMAZING. Holy cow.

I'm going to be sharing this thread with my workout group. You're an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!