Calling all people interested in Tattoos, piercings,

Options

Replies

• Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I do a wee bit of modelling too! :D
    one of my fave naturals :)

evans-cheuka-photography-fashion-portrait-westmidlands-staffordshire-cannock-coventry-wolverhampton-birmingham-louise-taylor_edited-6.jpg?w=560&h=385

I like this one toooooooooo

8455127185_80846c397c_z.jpg?w=560&h=392

:)
  • Its_All_Gongfu
    Its_All_Gongfu Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Inked dad of an inked family...:glasses:

I love "Spirited Away" and "My Neighbor Totoro", followed by (with only a little cringe...."Ponyo" :ohwell:
  • JaniseNikolic
    JaniseNikolic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wow amazing colors! Nice work!
  • JaniseNikolic
    JaniseNikolic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Color my hair but it is only to cover the gray I started getting in high school! But I have two tats....both mean something to me! This first one is the symbol of a Leo and commemorates the day I finished my first triathalon. And the second is a big one on my upper right back. It is Lion and cub for my dad who passed away two years ago. We were both Leos so they represent us! My hubby's tats are awesome too! I especially love it when my students see the tats for the first time (usually at Prom which is the only time I show my bare back)
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I love tattoos and piercings! <3

I'm hoping to get a gnome (from the cover of the book Gnomes) on the outside of my right calf sometime this summer, all freaking huge and awesome like. :D

(Also, of course I love cats!! Who doesn't?!)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    These tats are awesome!! I have 3, but they're old and desperately need to be recolored, so no pics, sorry. :laugh: I have Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) on my ankle, 2 dolphins on my lower back (a tramp stamp...but I got it before they were called that) and a tribal sun above that. I got my Calvin on my 18th birthday....I love him.

I have plans to get a large back piece for my 40th birthday, which is this summer. I'm thinking of going up my spine and covering my sun in my process. My son's dad and my ex-h has the same one and I have no desire to keep it. My plan is to have the birth flowers of me, my 2 kids, and my husband...so rose, daffodil, violet, and daisy. I think of it as an homage to the marques in the book Kushiel's Dart.

I have my nose pierces, tragus in both ears, cartilage in one ear, and lobes 4 times. I had my rook pierced, but it fell out and closed before I could get jewelry back in it. My daughter wants her ears pierced soon, so I'll get my rook redone when I take her in. Had my belly button done, but took it out with kid 1, and my tongue was pierced, but I had to take it out when it started jacking with my teeth.

I'm a teacher so I can't get too crazy with my hair, but I plan on doing light lavender streaks this summer.

Whew! Sorry for the book!
  • demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Currently three tattoos. I'm considering getting a large one on my thigh in the next little while. hair is black, roots need to be made to match again though...

Someone mentioned being concerned about corsets and a belly ring - I've known people to use a type of tape over the piercings to make sure nothing gets caught. It would work for surface piercings as well.

My ears are 0 gage - i need to cover them at work, and plan to glue some big old buttons to some cheap plugs for a cute pair.

Anythoughts on water colour style tattoos? I think that they would fade fast, for some reason
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Love all Studio Ghibli (Spirited away Yay) ,have five cats...yes I'm crazy. Their names are Sage,Lenore,Shiva,Shadow and Mr Cat

In the process of two sleeves right arm already has a JTHM from wrist to crook of elbow and Lenore the dead girl on top.Left arm has Shiva eyes, temple of pyshic youth symbol, A symbol I designed that represents the duality of my twin brother and myself(think body sitting in lotus position with two heads facing each other arms crossed holding spheres)and lastly the symbol for the animal/human liberation front.

A couple of stretched lobes and two pierced nipples
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    KatFierce and Louise1247, I've done modelling before too! Louise1247, you look gorgeous :D

Here's some from mine, I did them years and years ago. I'd be about 19 in these! 4 years ago :|

2322_124404965606_9836_n.jpg

2249_67532887673_9531_n.jpg

Modelling again is definitely something that is motivating me to get back to that weight. I was so much more confident!
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    These tats are awesome!! I have 3, but they're old and desperately need to be recolored, so no pics, sorry. :laugh: I have Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) on my ankle, 2 dolphins on my lower back (a tramp stamp...but I got it before they were called that) and a tribal sun above that. I got my Calvin on my 18th birthday....I love him.

I have plans to get a large back piece for my 40th birthday, which is this summer. I'm thinking of going up my spine and covering my sun in my process. My son's dad and my ex-h has the same one and I have no desire to keep it. My plan is to have the birth flowers of me, my 2 kids, and my husband...so rose, daffodil, violet, and daisy. I think of it as an homage to the marques in the book Kushiel's Dart.

I have my nose pierces, tragus in both ears, cartilage in one ear, and lobes 4 times. I had my rook pierced, but it fell out and closed before I could get jewelry back in it. My daughter wants her ears pierced soon, so I'll get my rook redone when I take her in. Had my belly button done, but took it out with kid 1, and my tongue was pierced, but I had to take it out when it started jacking with my teeth.

I'm a teacher so I can't get too crazy with my hair, but I plan on doing light lavender streaks this summer.

Whew! Sorry for the book!
    Ahh that all sounds ace!!! Especially the lavendar streaks :D Go for it!
    Anythoughts on water colour style tattoos? I think that they would fade fast, for some reason
    I've only just learnt about these! If they're done with regular tattoo ink then they wouldn't fade TOO fast surely?
  • Louise1247
    Options
    KatFierce and Louise1247, I've done modelling before too! Louise1247, you look gorgeous :D

Here's some from mine, I did them years and years ago. I'd be about 19 in these! 4 years ago :|

2322_124404965606_9836_n.jpg

2249_67532887673_9531_n.jpg

Modelling again is definitely something that is motivating me to get back to that weight. I was so much more confident!

oh awesome!! Where in the UK u from then?? assuming u are! haha
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    ^ Yes I am!!! I'm from Rotherham, which is near sheffield. Are you from the Uk?!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    yaah Coventry :)
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Yey another UK girl! :D
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to have a monroe piercing but took it out about a year ago..am planning on piercing my nose and maybe my septum and have always wanted a vertical labret, but probably won't get it. I have three tattoos, two of which I will be getting covered with even more amazing tattoos :) I want about seven more tattoos (including the cover ups) and have been dying my hair various shades of pinks and purples since I was about 16 (but currently am back to boring natural brown) Not a cat person, but I live for my dog, Blue :)
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yey another UK girl! :D

South London here.

No sure how that happened. It's not just a UK thing, cats, tattoos, piercing and Ghibli, is it?

ETA: I've just gone to dark brown hair. People are really shocked, but in a good way, as it's more different than all the reds, purples, blues and greens they're used to. It won't last, though.
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Ahh you and your cat are adorable!!!!
    I love your tattoos, especially the rose behind your ear!
    What's your cat called?

Your furbabies are so beautiful!

Thank you! Her name is Bella :D She's a ragdoll :D
    29oidc1.jpg
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TATTOOOOSSS

I have one on my upper back/neck. It says "And rain will make the flowers grow". It's a quote from Les Miserables, and I got it for my Aunt Cheri, who committed suicide in 2010. It was her favorite musical. It's got the quote, plus some flowers and her initials.

This is the tattoo I'm getting when I hit goal. :) I ADORE it.

c167f298d92192e98a5bf796d289be79_zps592a6a20.jpg
    tumblr_mg8rfviaLX1rsmibeo1_1280_zps5d4f36e8.jpg
    fab77a79b72827a42bf47803b3c265ce_zpsc6344aa1.jpg
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo...a flock of birds on my inner wrist....I want more..I want my arm covered in bright gerber daisies but I am dark hole right...when I come out I hope that will be the right time for the daisies...I love piercings...right now I have a microdermal in my upper cheek and two in each year, I did have my nose but I ripped it out and never got it back in...I really want an "earl" the bridge of my nose pierced
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I feel like I fit right in here :D

Bright purple hair atm, but it changes pretty often...I've had about every color possible.
    Piercings, I have...left ear: 2 lobe, 1 cartilage, right ear: 2 lobe, nostril, septum, snakebites, tongue, nipples, and belly button. Looking to get some microdermals soon :D.
    Tattoos: I have a huge piece on my right side of an owl sitting on a skull with roses...it's all done in purples, red and some gray scale. I have a nightmare before christmas sleeve on my left arm and I'm currently drawing up a chest piece I want to get.
    Cats, I have 6 :).