Replies

• honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just did 50
  • vines515
    vines515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have finished day 2 of my 30 day squat challenge I'm also doing the 30 day ab challenge. My legs are really sore but my stomach is a little okay . But the pain is not going to stop me.
  • mrsharris316
    Options
    so im caught up and my rest day will be tomorrow
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 5!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.

Just a question are they spread out over the day or all at once?
  • lindaguil
    Options
    I have finished day 2 of my 30 day squat challenge I'm also doing the 30 day ab challenge. My legs are really sore but my stomach is a little okay . But the pain is not going to stop me.

What's the ab challenge
  • lindaguil
    Options
    Bump for later.

Just a question are they spread out over the day or all at once?

All at once (well done on your 50lbs loss btw)
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Will be starting this on monday as tomorrow is my rest day . It will be my 1st mfp challenge x
  • jasminemoon
    Options
    I was thinking about starting this last week but I tried to find before and after pictures online but couldn't find any! Has anyone else managed to find before and pics? xxx
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm in! Just did 25 now ... giving myself a 3-5 minute break & doing the rest.
    Anyone else doing this, feel free to add me. =)
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pgh_girl1974
    Options
    I just started today!! 29 to go lol
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10, today is a rest day, yay!! I did 220 squats yesterday and I'm doing 225 tomorrow. I'm not really seeing a big difference. My legs are stronger but they look the same. Has anyone seen any improvement?
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Not sure about 'seeing' a difference but I do feel like it's making a difference if that makes sense! Definitely feeling it now it's over 100 per day and my thighs feel firmer. My calf and thigh measurements have dropped .5 and .75 inches respectively but I'm doing other exercises too so it could be a combined benefit thing going on.

If nothing else, it's a bit of exercise I wouldn't otherwise be doing and it takes no time out of my day so why not? :)
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Ok, I didn't take any measurements. I'm going to start today. Thanks!
  • ThisIsDefoIt
    Options
    I have been doing this the last week but only just signed up to the site. I can't believe how much I WANT to do the squats each day! I did 80 today as soon as i got out of bed and I genuinely feel it makes me feel so much more alive instantly! I thought maybe my thighs looked a little firmer but maybe this is in my head as I'm sure it's too soon to notice a change. I've also started dieting eating mainly just fruits and veges, walking alot more and doing a few other exercises.
    I am determined to shed the weight I have gained over the last two years and hopefully a bit more on top.
    Anyway I will keep on going and look forward to keep reading everyone's updates :)
  • gtrgrl811
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow along with the crunch challenge.
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Howcome no one ever posts their results pics? I always see the challenge but never the end results....I need motivation!