What did your significant other do to make you HAPPY today?

Options

Replies

• O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    He rubbed my feet before I got out of bed this morning! One of many tender mercies.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Everything he does makes me happy :) my man is awesome. He also let me sleep while he watched baby girl perhaps that's why I am in such a good mood haha
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    he understood why i was upset with him and actually apologized.
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    cooking me dinner tonight... i have yet to see him today but he has still made me very happy <3 his text messages brighten up my day when im not with him.

maybe i'll make an updated post later tonight.... or not... might be TMI :P But I know he will make me happy tonight lol
  • dg730
    dg730 Posts: 62
    Options
    Changed diapers among other cool things
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Lay on the grass with me and pointed out cloud shapes ^_^
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't currently have a significant other but there is one really important guy in my life....his same Silas and he will be 3 years old next week and he is the best nephew ever! Every time I am around I laugh and smile...he is just a funny smart "big man" as he likes to say and I talk about him all the time but I hadn't gotten a chance to brag about him on MFP yet so....so what did he do to make me happy today....about a million things :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I put on a bikini for the first time in 26 years and when i asked my husband if it looked ok to wear to the beach he said...not unless im there with you , you will get hit on otherwise . I felt like a million bucks!
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Got up an hour early to work out and fold some laundry.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    absolutely nothing... sat in front of the computer playing online video games all day with headphones on, talking to the guys he plays with. What did I do? Bring him coffee, bring him lunch, cuddle the kids, take the kids outside to ride their bikes, take the oldest to the mall, go grocery shopping, cook for over an hour, clean dishes forever afterwards... same 'ole every day... I'm so depressed...

You brought him coffee, you brought him lunch, you take care of the kids and do all the chores. I would sit in front of the computer all day too, if I were him ;) How about some self-respect, sweetheart?
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not a damn thing. In fact today he managed to piss me off that much that working out was hard cause I was just not in the right mood.

I'd love a world to myself. No son, no husband, NOBODY but me. I'm sick of people.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    He called <3
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    While I did comment on the other thread about what he did to piss me off I recognize the humanness of us all and he does as many if not more things to make me happy.

today he met me at a race, helped myself and a handful of other small women navigate through a mob scene of a crowd at a race. He ran a great race and I am really proud of him and he was fun to be with all day
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    nothing as he doesn't exist :(
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    He texted me an hour after I dropped him off at work just to say hi. :smile:
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    wake up
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Told me he was proud of me for racing yesterday, and said he'd make dinner tonight. Also kept me calm when I was getting seriously annoying with our noisy neighbours. :mad:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Being there for me makes me happy. He doesn't have to do anything.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I put on a bikini for the first time in 26 years and when i asked my husband if it looked ok to wear to the beach he said...not unless im there with you , you will get hit on otherwise . I felt like a million bucks!

that is freaking awesome!!! :happy:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    He does lots of things that make me happy. He tells me I am beautiful. He leaves me a note saying "I love you" several times a week. He calls me just to tell me he loves me. He shows me every single day how much he loves me. I am a lucky woman!