To bra? or not to bra? That is the question.

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    To Bra - cos when you get to a certain age...and both of them are not looking at each other anymore let alone moving in synch together...and all they are interested is heading south...Then you'll know why it is important to bra..:drinker:
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    so ffunny
    to be or not to be
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No bra, or bra with no underwires.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    After a nasty bout of mastitis when wearing an overly tight bra and breastfeeding, I went braless for a few months. While it wasn't the prettiest sight at the time, I don't think it had any long term effects, good or bad. At my lowest weight I go below an A cup, so if I ever chose to stay that weight, I would find it easier to go braless, but I'd find it harder otherwise.
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I feel more comfy with bra on, dont even have that big boobs. But I sleep without :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Always bra-less at home, commando too unless I have some comfy loose shorts around to throw on. Sometimes when my back is hurting, I'll wear a sports bra to keep everything in check since I'm pretty large up top for my height. Always wear one when I leave the house or exercise though, I've had too many 'peekaboo surprises' occur when I tried to go without. :laugh:
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ALso, it works as a protection for me, im still breastfeeding and my nipples can get sore.
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Heck, I never wear a bra, even to work. That's the great thing about 100% silicone! :)

That '100% silicone' statement made me curious and went to your profile....Awesome reading!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    ...women wear bras when they're just sitting around at home?
    WHY!?

Because it's comfortable. I don't like shirt material rubbing against my num nums :laugh:
  • bobbie1965
    bobbie1965 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bra on .. unless you want a couple sad older sisters later ... Lol bigger breasted gals need the support,!