The MOST annoying commercial EVER!!!!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Nothing as trivial as an advertisement, I assure you.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one bothered by that kit kat commercial. I get that they're trying to be cute/creative with the crunching to the tune of their jingle but that song seriously annoys me. I hate the sound of crunching or the artificial pouring sound when anybody pours a drink in a commercial. Ick.

I was about to write this post in nearly the exact same words. The other little noise to add to it is whenever someone drinks something and the dramatic "Ahhh". I can't identify the exact reason, but it rips my skin open and crawls under it!!

**OOps!** I nearly forgot about Flo!! I'm told that she is a "Love or hate" person with no in-between fans. It would be generous to call anything of hers simply stupid. It's hard to describe the emotion, but it is close to the feeling of being offended by the stupidity.

Perhaps I'm too sensitive:)
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    well it wouldn't bother me to never again see Flo selling insurance for Progressive :laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.

Then sometimes it would play like three times in a row.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    well it wouldn't bother me to never again see Flo selling insurance for Progressive :laugh:

You posted this as i was editing mine:). The other day Flo came on the TV and the wife (Who I thought was far to involved in her Crochet to be paying attention) asked if the shed was locked up "real tight". I looked at her and she says "With her on TV I don't want you to have easy access to any blunt object. TV's are expensive".
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You posted this as i was editing mine:). The other day Flo came on the TV and the wife (Who I thought was far to involved in her Crochet to be paying attention) asked if the shed was locked up "real tight". I looked at her and she says "With her on TV I don't want you to have easy access to any blunt object. TV's are expensive".

yes, the "blunt force trauma" effect works every time :)
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Saw a drug commercial today about an anti-depressant. Side affects include thoughts of suicide - what the ??!!!:huh:
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    What annoys me most about the Kit-Kate commercials is that they don't actually sing the song anymore.
    Don't know if they are still on since we DVR or netflix everything but:

That one used to come on when I had the news on in the morning getting ready for work and annoy the bajeezsus out of me.

GAH!!! I hate that I still remember this one!

One that got on my nerves pretty quickly was the Enzyte commercial.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Another commercial that grated my last nerves was the Fathead commercial where the kid had a huge meltdown over a poster.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

How do y'all sit through that?? DVR?? Anybody?? Bueller??

I haven't seen a commercial in 5+ years!!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    New Oreo commercial in the library whisper arguing over cream or cookie.

Subway 2 dollar breakfast ****wich (BEFORE 9 AM)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm a female (at least that's what they tell me) and I get squicked by any yeast infection commercial, regardless of brand. We know yeast infections happen and that there is medication for it. No need to play 10 times around dinner time. Ick. Nast.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I'm a female (at least that's what they tell me) and I get squicked by any yeast infection commercial, regardless of brand. We know yeast infections happen and that there is medication for it. No need to play 10 times around dinner time. Ick. Nast.

These and the 'feminine soap' ones.

"I had no idea that things like soap, sweat, even sex could throw off my pH balance."

Really? You didn't? How long have you owned a vagina, exactly?
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

livedangerously-dvr.jpg
  • jmp1958
    jmp1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always mute the Kitkat commercial!!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    ANY of the Confused.com adverts.

The song is annoying and the ad is also pretty rude if you look closely - there's a lot of 'bits' jiggling around. The animators probably had lots of fun though.

CAD8060B-9CB4-BBF5-DBF3CCE9A9621C8E.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZH6kslt30Y
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

We have a DVR, and it also records the commercials, you cannot fast forward through all commercials on a show either. I don't always have the chance to rush over to the tv and fast forward through a commercial I hate either. If my hands are full of something like raw chicken, by the time I wash and dry my hands, the commercial has been seen.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

We have a DVR, and it also records the commercials, you cannot fast forward through all commercials on a show either. I don't always have the chance to rush over to the tv and fast forward through a commercial I hate either. If my hands are full of something like raw chicken, by the time I wash and dry my hands, the commercial has been seen.

I agree that even with a DVR sometimes viewing a commercial is unavoidable.

But personally, I prefer snacking on M&Ms. Raw chicken will get you sick. :sick:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

I agree that even with a DVR sometimes viewing a commercial is unavoidable.

But personally, I prefer snacking on M&Ms. Raw chicken will get you sick. :sick:
    You just reminded me of an episode of wife swap, ( I think that was the show) where the people were eating raw chicken!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    What's "commercials"?

I was going to say the same thing. I RARELY watch live tv, and can't remember the last commercial I actually watched.