Options

Replies

• dbustamante76
    Options
    "I'm your huckleberry" - Tombstone
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it!

Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...Hell's coming with me!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    "I aim to misbehave'!" -Serenity
  • KatieJane10x
    KatieJane10x Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    “So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”
    ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    “I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.” – Shelby in Steel Magnolias

“Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!” - Clairee in Steel Magnolias

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner” – Johnny in Dirty Dancing
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    pb1_zps70f8f773.png
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail - the entire movie.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have f*cked with? (spits on the ground) That's me." - Walt from Gran Torino
  • ednaemerson
    ednaemerson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My favourite movie quote "Tomorrow is Another Day Tara" in the movie "Gone With The Wind" when Scarlett was standing at the bottom of the stairs after Rhett left her and she was talking about her plantation "Tara". She was saying things will be bettter tomorrow. Like our journey on MFP tomorrow really is another day when we are doing this new lifestyle. Some days are better than others and if you have a bad day you have tomorrow to do better.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    "I don't have to do Boo!......forgive my potty mouth"

-Ralph from the movie Wreck It Ralph

:)
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "I sometimes have a feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not." -Fat Amy, Pitch Perfect

"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness." - Kung Fu Panda
  • wheresheidi
    wheresheidi Posts: 213
    Options
    I'll be back.....Terminator

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.......Gone with the Wind
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    "It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. The hard . . . is what makes it great" - Tom Hanks playing Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Losers always complain about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen. - Sean Connery, The Rock
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    "I feel like I got a great break on a used car" after Meg and Harold then have sex in the Big Chill
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    "Come on lads, let's get home, the sky's beginning to bruise, night must fall and we shall be forced to camp"

Withnail and I
    RIP Richard Griffiths
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    As it's my profile pic I feel I must include:

"I know it was you Fredo, you broke my heart"

The Godfather part 2
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    "Mother puss bucket"
    Ghost Busters
  • aznsdgrl
    aznsdgrl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    With no plan there's no attack. With no attack, there's no victory! - One Crazy Summer
  • chipstickss
    Options
    "Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this ****** planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of"

Chasing Amy. Love the film, LOVE LOVE that whole scene, but all of it was a bit long to post..... Lol.