What did your significant other do to make you HAPPY today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    He puts up with me and my randomness lol
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Mine watched the Little, even though he isn't feeling well, while I cleaned up a couple of rooms in our house this past weekend... that was phenominal!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Asked me what I was eating for breakfast and told me to enjoy it. Seems like a silly thing to make me happy, but the fact that some women don't have husbands who care at all what they're eating and whether or not they enjoy it makes me more grateful that he cares. He also gave me a daily good morning kiss. He isn't a big kisser usually, but every morning he leans over and kisses me, and every night he makes sure we kiss before we go to bed. :)

Sometimes if we don't end up kissing much other than the one in the morning, he gets all sad and pouty and says "You've hardly kissed me all day" complete with pouty eyes.

And the fact that I get to wake up next to him every morning. He recently quit his 3rd shift job to go to another company, and while he's in the process of moving I have him all to myself. We went from sharing the bed twice a week to every night, and I love it. I joke and say there isn't enough room, but honestly I love it because that just means we have to be closer. And most nights in his sleep, he rolls over and cuddles up to me. It's not very comfy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    No son

Guess it must feel like a huge waste of time and energy that you created a person you don't want to have anything to do with. :/ That used 9 whole months and a lot of calories.

I mean, I don't want kids either, but that means I'm not gonna make any

Just saying

Too late now

But yea

Hindsight
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Woke up and instantly said you look really pretty today in her sleepy voice. That's all i need from her. Gotta go back after work and brighten up her day.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Woke me up by rubbing my shoulder and back for me as he knows it's sore in the morning. Then made our protein smoothies while I got ready and started my car to warm up for me.
    I. AM. SO. LUCKY!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Today, I weighed in at 129, the lowest in years! I was so excited. My husband said I looked great and wondered if I lost anymore would I blow away! :love:
  • lynn413
    lynn413 Posts: 40
    Options
    My husband always does something to make me happy but today he told me how proud he was of me with how i've been diligent with my exercise and weight loss. He also told be I looked awesome!! :heart:
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Made the bed and emptied the dishwasher
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both work from home for our own business. I am up early and he sleeps most of the day and stays up late to be up for the London business hours.

We needed to go to the DMV to get our registration sorted. He refused to let me go alone because it's boring and unpleasant. He stayed up all night and to go with me at 8 am. He did it so that I'd have somebody to talk to while waiting in line.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    He parks in the garage and I park in the drive way. He gets up extra early every morning to move my car so I can sleep, annnnnd this morning he cleaned out my car for me. He left me an extra cute love note on the kitchen counter. There was also a Red Bull in the fridge for me when I woke up. :)

His existing is honestly enough. He just perpetually does nice things for me that never go unappreciated.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sat. I fell at a dog show blew my knee out and he met me at the emergency room and sat with me through it all and has been taking care of me.
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Today my bf played guitar on Skype and sang a very strange song he made up on the spot for me. Hahaha
  • venefirous
    Options
    He sent a text to let me know he was thinking of me and that he loves me.
  • Lola_Rogers
    Lola_Rogers Posts: 107
    Options
    Took me out for dinner and paid me 40 bucks for a40 min massage i gave him.