Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    I'm in! I gained a few pounds over the holiday, so I really need to work them off. This sounds like a good starting point. Thanks for posting.
  • aubuysgirl
    aubuysgirl Posts: 23
    Count me in!
  • angela0831
    angela0831 Posts: 26 Member
    :happy: im in!
  • dbynum1
    dbynum1 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! I'll see you tomorrow.
  • tkain
    tkain Posts: 28 Member
    Definitely! Count me in!! :smile:
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Me too! Bring it on, Wednesday
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    I'm in! :happy:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Count me in! woop woop....love skinny wednesdays! :flowerforyou:
  • karen8769
    karen8769 Posts: 8
    Count me in too!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Tomorrow is my first day back to work from vacation so I DEFINITELY need to get back into the swing of things! So.....batter up! :laugh:

Kelly
  • i'm in again!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    I am so in. I feel like I am finely geting back on track.
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    I need a one day bounce back
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Awesome idea..I'm in!
  • thecowgirl72
    thecowgirl72 Posts: 16 Member
    DOUBLE MY TIME OUTSIDE AND DOUBLE MY TIME OFF THE COUCH (either on comp or TV)!!
    :drinker: - Kristi
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    I'm looking forward to doubling my exercise :flowerforyou:

I think my water intake is perfect at the mo...I am soooooooooo saturated...:laugh:

It has been a good week for food tracking too so far....

I'll have to find something else to double tomorrow! Any suggestions? :laugh:
  • I'm in but same thing: I am good on water and I can do my best to double my exercise (although I was already planning on swimming for an hour after work AND doing a Pilates or dance workout video before work) and I've been really good about tracking my food. What else can I double? Also, can someone please help me figure out a way to convince my brain that losing weight isn't going to happen overnight. I know that, but it's so disappointing when my weight doesn't change. I know it's because with everything else I do, I put in a little bit of effort and get a lot of results (in school, for example). However, that approach won't work with dieting, and I need all of the suggestions I can get for sticking with it.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    I'm in! Haven't done a Skinny Wednesday in a while and I SO need to!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    I am so in!!! :drinker:
  • I am new to myfitnesspal. Just joined today and I am in for the wednesday challenge:tongue: