Options
2»

Replies

• princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Can you do P90x in the UK?

x

Yep, I got the DVDs from Amazon and downloaded the sequence from somewhere. Didn't manage 90 days though as I got pregnant! Lol
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    What I burn - (5'9", 155lbs)

Ab ripper - 128 cal for 17 min
    Yoga - 263 cal for 90 min
    Kenpo - 668 for 57 min
    Core - 544 for 58 min
    Cardio - 646 for 60 min
    Legs and Back - 311 for 60 min
    Stretch - 176 for 60 min
    Arms/Shoulders/Tri - 366 for 60 min

Hope that helps :) I'm on the lean program so I won't have additional exercises for another three weeks.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!
  • Rosy06
    Rosy06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X Lean. I am almost done with my second month. One more week and I will have 60 days into the program. Learning as I go.
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Kenpo - 668 for 57 min
    Core - 544 for 58 min
    Cardio - 646 for 60 min
    Stretch - 176 for 60 min

Hope that helps :) I'm on the lean program so I won't have additional exercises for another three weeks.

This is really helpful and close to what I burn think I have been burning too! Thanks!

Nice to see something people can use.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options

Kenpo - 668 for 57 min
    Core - 544 for 58 min
    Cardio - 646 for 60 min
    Stretch - 176 for 60 min

Just did Plyo the other day - Burned 721 calories in 57 minutes

I start new exercises next week (start of week 5) It ROCKS ;)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    In the P90x literature, or more precisely, in the diet plan book, it says to calculate 600 calories per workout. From everyones responses, you could just use that as an average.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    So I'm starting p90X this sunday, and I was wondering if anyone knows of an accurate calorie burn count for any of the workouts. I have done the workouts before, but it was only for a week or 2 and I couldnt continue. My old HRM was completely inaccurate!! I highly doubt I was burning 2,000 calories in one workout (I wish!) but I have heard everything between 400-1200. I am 5'2", 234 lbs with not all that much muscle (yes, I'm a weakling). If any of you are around my size and have recorded p90x calories burned, would you mind sharing some of your workout #s with me? I just want to get as accurate as possible. Thanks everyone, and keep pushing foreward!!! :wink:
    Cassie

It varies widely based on the workout and your body. As a male, 6'0" and (at the time) about 180 lbs, I was burning anywhere from a few hundred up to more than a thousand. Kenpo X was the one that I really burned the most cals. on. I would often top a grand!

Try getting a new HRM. My old Timex, which I got for, like, $30 worked just as well as a much more expensive one made by Polar that I had. Perhaps yours has just bit the dust.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Awesome. Thanks.
  • arrow113
    arrow113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is very helpful. What did you use to determine these numbers?

Thank you.
  • arrow113
    arrow113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Kenpo - 668 for 57 min
    Core - 544 for 58 min
    Cardio - 646 for 60 min
    Stretch - 176 for 60 min

This is very helpful. What did you use to determine the calories burned?

Thanks
  • TERESAQUE
    Options
    I bought a heart rate monitor. I found that it's the most accurate way to keep track of calories burned during a workout.
  • Nareeran1622
    Nareeran1622 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you Google " calories burned during p90x" it gives you a calculator for everything. You put in your weight how long you did it and the intensity, low, med, high, and then pick which CD you did. There's one for zumba too. I use them both!! Hope its working for you. Good luck!!
  • matthewdavidross
    matthewdavidross Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    p90xcalories.com is what I use also.
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Good luck! I have a P90X challenge group starting on Saturday as well! It all depends on intesity. Avg between 4 and 500 calories.
    Do it with a group to keep you motivated!
  • ericaavin
    ericaavin Posts: 26
    Options
    When I was doing P90X, I used this website to calculate calories burned: http://p90xcalories.com/
  • Valkyrie585
    Options
    There's a website that you can put in your actual weight and what specific P90x workout you did for the day at a low/mid/high intensity and it gives you a pretty accurate count on calories burned. Its www.p90xcalories.com
    Hope that helps!