Orgasm while exercising????

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    It's never happened to me, but I have definitely read stories and medical articles about it happening!

I don't know if that would be a good thing for me though, because I already spend most of my time on the treadmill staring at this perfect specimen of a man that exercises the same time I do.

Are you the one who is always staring at me?
  • nicole_andan
    Options
    Sooooo the guy's name was Jack and you were "jumping" him .. I'd say mission accomplished :smile:

HEHEHEEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Used to happen to me when excercising my lower abs as someone said...doing leg raises from the standing position on the bars...and I would quickly stop and let the feeling subside...phahaha...awkward right!!
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! It happened to me once while doing jumping jacks, and once in a while I feel it coming on but quickly stop what I am doing. lol, I've never told anyone this before! Crazy hey? Anyone else every have this?

Not meaning to be gross, but same thing happened to me! 4th day of 30 day shred, doing the jumping jacks (I had AF so that could have contributed to the sensation lol!)

YES! I knew there was a reason I wanted to do the Shred!!!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

Truth!!!! LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • msfitmom_3
    msfitmom_3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend that got them when walking or running on the treadmill, guess the friction from her thighs rubbing or something made it happened. I couldn't even imagine having that happen mid-exercise --- especially at a gym or in a fitness class!! I think I would die! Hahaha...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If this happened to everyone we wouldn't have an obesity epidemic in this country

We'd all weigh 100 pounds.
  • msfitmom_3
    msfitmom_3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sooooo the guy's name was Jack and you were "jumping" him .. I'd say mission accomplished :smile:

Hahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I would never stop exercising.
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! My SIL has that happen to her all of the time and as a result she got really fit! I wish it would happen to me.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how that would have been possible considering the legs are mostly apart during that.

Makes sense to me. When My wife has orgasms her legs are usually apart.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options

^^^This! :laugh:
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Oh yeah it happened to me!
  • natsmom118
    natsmom118 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Am I doing jumping-jacks wrong? hahha, this is awesome!
  • anthonyzuc
    Options
    I used to get the feeling of an organism while climbing that gigantic rope in gym class...now if I had cathedral ceilings maybe I could hook something up. lol Been trying to get that feeling ever since lol
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I haven't had an orgasm but I have had intense endorphin rushes that have similar feelings to many aspects of an orgasm. They happened a few times, mostly when I first started exercising (going from no regular exercise to regular vigorous exercise everyday). And I do believe it was at least twice with 30DS.

Hoping to get that feeling when staring month 2 of Insanity. It feels great!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I tend to get them in the shower but it usually takes considerable effort on my part.

:laugh:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Apparently I should watch women more closely when they do jumping jacks :P
    Keen!
  • kristendube
    Options

true story... ahahahahahaha
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    :smokin: Oh yeah it happened to me!
    explain?? we need more study subjects!!:wink::devil:
This discussion has been closed.