Looking for female friends, mommies, 30-somethings

Options
124»

Replies

• sarahgip
    sarahgip Posts: 30
    Options
    im a 32 year old mom of 2 girls.. feel free to add me...
  • JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    Options
    some days it sucks being a dude! The only good thing is that we can pee standing up and don't have to push out babies through our privates!!! all the rest of the stuff sucks!!!

ummmmm.....not so! you can cut the grass with your shirt off, burp and fart out loud, pick your nose and scratch in public...the list goes on and on. :wink:

OMG lol too funny!!!
  • allbomb
    allbomb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All, you can all add me too! I'm 35 with little ones and more than 50 lbs to lose.
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 33 year old mom of 3. I need to loose about 60 pounds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old mom of 5! Anyone who is looking for female friends, mommies, 30 somethings can add me!!!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 36, mommy to an 8 year old princess. I still have 10lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like. I'm a 33-year old mother of a 6-year old daughter. :)
  • SarahL522
    SarahL522 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI ya, im a 30, 31? year old mom of 2. Sending you a friend request. :) any one else feel free to add me to! :)
  • TROBERTS81
    Options
    Hi! 31 year old Mom of 1 boy - needing to lose about 50-60lbs. I need encouragement too! Add me if you'd like :)
  • martow
    martow Posts: 1
    Options
    I am ready to start thinking about me and not everyone else. I am a working mom/wife, and have 2 wonderful children, X-8 and R-4. My daily goals have been to take care of everyone to the best of my ability (husband, kids, friends, boss), except me. I have to change that mentality. My husband has been diabetic since he was 15 and I know that now with us getting older (feels like by the min.) we need to be more aware of our health. I need some help though. Not very many people around me are as encouraging as I think I need. Not very many of my friends have to work on top of having a family to maintain.

I know I don't know you, but could you help me during this weightloss journey? Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am a 38 year old mother of 1 daughter.
  • purpledp1
    purpledp1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need friends...mew to MFP, I am 42 yr old mom to 4 yr old girl and 18 month old boy. Need to lose 35 lbs to get to 175 lbs. I need some friends to help log in and share food ideas. I started last week and I went three nights without "dessert" first time in 8 years i swear. I dont need those wasted calories then I feel like crap in the am for doing it!!!!! Any moms message me!!! Lets do this.