Exausted...gained 5 lbs...& eating emotionally again

Options
2»

Replies

• Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Check out the Eat More to Weigh Less group. Quit the starve binge cycle of low cal dieting.
    Good luck.
  • slynnalex
    slynnalex Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So brush yourself off and move on. No point in wallowing in a funk unless you want to stay there. Today is a new day, so use it to your advantage!!! :flowerforyou:

NEW DAY! Funny, this is exactly the kind of thing I tell my kids and friends when they're down. I'm getting there w/ all the help from the wonderful folks on MFP!
  • slynnalex
    slynnalex Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. My husband left for a month and I ended up losing control of my new habits a bit. I was losing weight nearly every week, but the last after he left, I was up a pound, down a pound, and as of yesterday, back up a pound. It's tough, but I've just told myself I really need to make an effort to get back on track. He's my "coach" sort of, and the funny part about it is I usually don't need him to tell me to get up and work out, or remind me that I'm nearing my calorie goal for the day. But since he left, I've started to flounder a little bit. I let it get me down for a couple of days, but then I thought of all of the work I've put in so far and decided it's time to get back at it.

You just need to take a deep breath and get back on track. You can definitely do this!

I'm working on calling up that inner Zen feeling so I can get back on track. My family motivates me w/out saying a word - just because I want to be active and have fun w/ all of them.