Most annoying NSVs..

Options

Replies

• alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am in between sizes at most places right now in my pants .... like for example i bought a pair of skinny jeans a couple weeks back - just a cheap pair to tie me over.... the 12 wouldnt do up... and the 14 is tight around my legs but loose around my abdomen... like too loose almost... weeiirddddd.

totally know how u feel about the boney upper and muffin top - same here!
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would be annoyed at a NSV.

I started losing weight to get in to a better shape for my holiday in 10 weeks. I bought loads of clothes for my jollies one size less then what I actually was as I was just SO confident I would fit in them by the time my holiday arrived!!

Why am I annoyed... THEY ARE ALL TOO BIG!!!!

They are not too big that I can't wear them, but some of the fitted stuff now just hangs lol. DH is not impressed and seeing as I have another 10 weeks to go I need to be careful not to lose too much more inches.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    After reading all of your annoyances, I have to say...

I can't WAIT to be annoyed by so many things. :bigsmile:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Knobby Knees - I have to arrange my legs funny when sleeping so my knees arent on top of each other and hurting me!

So glad you said this! Once I get under a certain weight, and it is literally like a 3 pound difference that I notice it, my elbows and knees just always seem to bump around and feel uncomfortable. My elbows are always getting hit on tables and my desk, and I have to sleep with the blanket or a pillow between my knees.
    I have this too... Now need to sleep with a pillow between my legs!
  • majinuni
    majinuni Posts: 12
    Options
    I really, really don't have the money to buy new clothes for work (business casual is expensive!) and so everything is falling off of me. Half my work pants don't have belt loops either, so I can't hitch them up.

I only had 10-15 lbs to lose so I wasn't thinking about this!! Now its actually kind of irritating...but lets be honest, not irritating enough that I want to gain the weight back :-P
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What are yours?

Mine are as follows:
    1. Loose skin
    2. Being inbetween sizes
    3. Clothes becoming loose quickly
    4. Shoes getting big
    5. My ring keeps moving constantly....(especially when I workout)

Success at a price :)

All of these are a bit annoying! However, when I compare them to THIS list:

1. Huge muffin top.
    2. Trying to find a 16/18 size pants that hide my belly most effectively.
    3. Swollen hands/rings cutting off circulation.
    4. Out of breath and feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die from walking up a couple flights of stairs.
    5. Shopping for hours and hours to find ONE top that doesn't hug my fat rolls in all the wrong places.

+1000 more reasons I hated being fat...I'm really glad to have my new problems :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Amen to that!
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I fell down a flight of stairs last week and all I could think was that it probably wouldn't of hurt as much if I had that 22lbs back for cushion

Ditto.That's the only time I've missed my extra padding! :happy:
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bye bye boobs :(
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The flocks of women I now attract :laugh:

Agreed. My bride has to walk around and beat them off of me with a stick.

Haha! Lucky, I don't have anyone to beat them away from me. I guess I just have to deal with them myself

Taking applications? LOL
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Having to buy new clothes when I have no money :(
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I am ALWAYS freezing cold!
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That cute top you just bought 2 months (at full price because it was so awesome) not fitting anymore.
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Bye bye boobs :(

THIS I kinda liked my D's.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through the last 4 pages of posts. "Most annoying NSVs" is the title. If they are annoying, are they really a victory then???
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    My hip bones digging into the floor when I lay on my stomach.

Holy--
    THIS,
    but when I'm laying on my side! I'm like--
    there's some bones there I had too much cushioning before to notice/care!

I get cold quite easily,
    which is great during the summer--no more sweating from moving just an inch. lol.
    But in the winter, I seriously had a hard time!
    Not even finished yet, so I can't imagine how it'll be when I lose the next 50.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

All of these are a bit annoying! However, when I compare them to THIS list:

1. Huge muffin top.
    2. Trying to find a 16/18 size pants that hide my belly most effectively.
    3. Swollen hands/rings cutting off circulation.
    4. Out of breath and feeling like I'm gonna pass out and die from walking up a couple flights of stairs.
    5. Shopping for hours and hours to find ONE top that doesn't hug my fat rolls in all the wrong places.

+1000 more reasons I hated being fat...I'm really glad to have my new problems :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

I think I need to print these and stick it somewhere I can see it every day.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Biggest one? Definitely the boob shrinkage. :sad: I was happy at first when they started getting a little smaller, but now they're getting too small. If they get any smaller, I won't have anything left! :sad: And not only are they small, but they're not perky and they're now deflated and sad looking. :sad: Oh well, at least I can still wear extreme push ups and make them good though, so I'm happy about that. I just REALLY hope they don't get any smaller. I don't ever want to get a boob job.

Other annoyances:
    -Being cold all the time
    -The issue with shaving under my arms that everyone's talking about lol
    -I like the look of my collarbones sticking out some, but it HURTS when I'm driving (the seatbelt rubs and digs into it) and when I'm wearing any kind of slightly heavy bag or backpack on my shoulders.
    -Certain types of hard chairs hurting my spine when I lean back on them
    -Finding a sleeping positions that's comfortable is tricky now lol! I have to be cautious of my knees and my slightly protruding hipbones

I also REALLY hate it (this is on a more serious level) when friends try to make me eat bad food, when they say things like "Why are you ordering from the diet menu? You already lost the weight, you can eat whatever you want now!" when we're at a restaurant like say, Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory. Umm, FIRST OF ALL, the "diet menu" meals aren't even true "diet meals," they're like 600-700 calories each. The regular meals are like 900 calories just for HALF THE PLATE! And I get those "diet meals" because I want to stay healthy. Eating 900 calorie entrees plus bread, appetizers, and desserts is what got me fat in the first place. WHY would I want to go back to the same habits that caused my problem to begin with??!!! UGHHHHH!!!
  • letsridebikes
    Options
    After reading all of your annoyances, I have to say...

I can't WAIT to be annoyed by so many things. :bigsmile:

Ditto!
    I like my new bigger boobs, though, and am hoping to be able to keep at least some of them.
  • Pasukaru2
    Pasukaru2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd get annoyed from NSV but here we go!
    - Like many, I get cold all the time now!
    - NONE of my old clothes fit (XXL and XL clothes), and some of the new ones I bought are now too big too. Altough now should be less of a problem since I'm at medium/small size (being in-between sizes is annoying too :grumble:), only ones left are small and x-small and I don'T think (hope?) I'll get to X-small :noway:
    - Some comments people have on my weight loss, Like ''Don't lose more'' or ''You must be starving!'' No I'm not starving Thank you and YES I WILL lose more, I'm still overweight and want to be at least closer to a normal BMI
    - Some poeple asking for advices, and when I tell them how I did it, they just ignore it or say : ''Oh, well I'll stick to that ''Eatnothingfortheday'' Diet! It works too!'' Then WHY did you ask in the first place? :explode:

But the upsides are soooooo much worth it! :bigsmile:
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in between sizes right now which is fine for shirts and tops but with jeans and shorts, it's so frustrating! And my goal is lower than the next size so I don't want to buy new jeans just to grow out of them again too. It is kind of frustrating but overall a great problem to have!

30954935.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!