Big Hips/Thighs/Butt Girls UNITE & SHOW OFF

Options

Replies

• redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It didn't work.....I don't know what I did wrong. Any advice? And also, I am doing all this from my mobile, because of stupid blocks on work computer.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but you can get an idea of my how big my hips, thighs and booty are!!! I love my curves but with all the weight I have gained they aren't as defined and they used to be. There are so many sexy ladies with curves on this thread...WOW!!!! Oh and OP, you and I could be body twins lol :)
  • dmdeschamps
    dmdeschamps Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Love all the curves ladies! We need to be proud of what we got! :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Okay.........I'm posting anyway. What the heck, right???

And this is an attempt to post for the first time ever, so if it doesn't work, my apologies.

http://m1323.photbucket.com/albumview/albums/genialynn35/Mobile Uploads/100mediaimag0626_zps721c100b.jpg.html?o=0

From the link, it looks like it's trying to pull from the mobile site? You need to find the image link, then put img] (without all the spaces)
  • redheadedgal
    Options
    I'll try again from home tonite if my confidence isn't gone by then.
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't normally like to show this off, but here goes...

421d8b09-9637-464b-9936-90344bd2937e_zps388cf4bb.jpg
    550e231d-db49-41a3-a614-5ded8ba5060f_zpscf65341d.jpg
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I love this thread....

that is all.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    eb89ab5b-5836-4e0f-a5c2-5df088c1ffa0_zps8c182068.jpg

Your figure is what I'm hoping to work down to. Love the dress!
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of you all! I would rather have hips and a butt then this stupid apple shape. :( Oh genetics.
  • elaine4854
    elaine4854 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great.

I am working up the confidence to post a full body picture too. Using a back view like you would help me cope with the fact that the internet is forever.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

And this is an attempt to post for the first time ever, so if it doesn't work, my apologies.

http://m1323.photbucket.com/albumview/albums/genialynn35/Mobile Uploads/100mediaimag0626_zps721c100b.jpg.html?o=0

photobuket sucks because you have to remove the % in the link. then add [ img] [ /img] around the link but no space.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

photobuket sucks because you have to remove the % in the link. then add [ img] [ /img] around the link but no space.

I put all my pictures on photobucket. Just click on the picture, and links will pop up on the right. Click on the "direct link" one and use that...
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ive always had a big butt, hips & thighs and Ive become a pro at downplaying them in pics...Ive learned the angles that looks best, the clothes that minimize, put on high heels to appear taller and thus thinner....

This pic was taken in January, wearing high heels, standing at a bit of an angle and a flowing shirt that would hide my belly so I think I look thinner in this one...
    butt2.jpg

However, This pic was taken today, no real effort taken to hide any of my flaws and I weight 10lbs less than the first pic..:ohwell:
    butt.jpg
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My quads

IMAG3187_zps81e53b9f.jpg

I want to go to there.
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    33157794_8304.jpg

Sadly, I have a flat butt...I am jealous of all you ladies who have one lol. However, I am doing squats and stuffs to try to help with that (not that you can see it in this photo.) :laugh: But I do have some pretty big thighs.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Bump for later ^_^
  • redheadedgal
    Options

like this?

100mediaimag0626_zps721c100b.jpg.html?o=0

I used to think I was pretty computer savvy, but this is making me think other wise. I am doing it from my phone, so photobucket shows up different on there than on the actual computer.
  • redheadedgal
    Options
    I think it might have worked, but my work computer put a bix X in a red box in place of it. So, sadly I can't see it. :(
  • ghdsmais
    ghdsmais Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In before all the guys show up. And yes i have a big butt/thighs. I like them.

Pics or it didn't happen!!
    Here you go.
    1899e609-8967-42eb-af4d-83b321836167_zpsc9fa52e4.jpg

You lady, could turn a homo straight. :love:
    Too Funny!
    And Yes I agree Very NICE!!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Oops too big. I'll try again later!

Trying again: bahaha its like enormous butt zoom. nvm, carry on ladies!