Are my testicles ovaries?

Options

Replies

• BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:
    well said.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    First I was :angry:
    Then I was :noway:
    Now I'm :yawn:

Nicely played sir, nicely played
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries, we have fat days because we live in a male-dominated world with rigid beauty ideals that were culturally ingrained into us from birth. :wink:
    owned.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    There are reported cases of human dichogamy but often the primary sexual characteristics are visible -- i.e. you get the whole enchilada (or is it taco)?

Chances are you are not - and just need to stop whining on your own and blaming it on the fairer sex that you ain't. How's the taint?

Oh, and for the feed.
    I think you mean to say "chalupa". :laugh:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    testicles are just ovaries hanging out the wrong way of the body. Women have all their bits tucked inside cutely so we can ride bikes etc comfortably.

Don`t blame your testicles on your fat days, it is just men were not made in a cute way.

we all have fat days, but at least we can still keep it all tucked inside :glasses:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LOL! I actually think your post is funny.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Wrong. The beauty ideals that women obsess over are by and large created by women for women. Most of us guys don't even notice the stuff you are paying/starving for. Hair/nails/dress size/shoes/scale weight.... Your man no care

Case in point: All these women starving and exercising themselves for an upcoming wedding date. The guy has already proposed and accepts you how you are. You aren't losing weight to impress the guy.
    /thread
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Women don't have fat days because we have ovaries ...

Of course you do. If they work.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    I think we are suppose to, but Im gay sooo theres that factored in. hahaha :drinker:
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

Wrong. The beauty ideals that women obsess over are by and large created by women for women. Most of us guys don't even notice the stuff you are paying/starving for. Hair/nails/dress size/shoes/scale weight.... Your man no care

Case in point: All these women starving and exercising themselves for an upcoming wedding date. The guy has already proposed and accepts you how you are. You aren't losing weight to impress the guy.

I like reading your posts on this forum, so I won't be too sassy, but the "obsession" is not solely due to men OR women, but culture, media, etc. There's a whole load of stuff that makes it hard to untangle.

But aside from that, yes, you're right that women often feel pressured and uncomfortable amongst other women. Like I said, it has been so culturally ingrained into us from birth that we are even capable of being sexist towards our own sex, without realising. :wink:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have testicles AND ovaries? I'm tired of looking at myself some days and thinking I look good and looking at myself other days and thinking I look crap. Are men suppossed to have 'fat days'??? :huh:

Well since you have male and female gonads, you should be able to keep yourself happy... which, judging by your thread, you're going to have to become really, really good at.

Go Bri! I was thinking the same thing!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You could have an xy chromosome, but no androgen receptors and then your body would have developed as a female (female brain and female sexual organs). But, you would not have the internal reproductive system of a woman, and when you hit puberty the testicles that are inside your body would start to grow and become uncomfortable. So, you would go to the doctor and that would be the first time you find out. They would need to remove the testicles or else they will become cancerous if left inside the body. Under these circumstances you would have a vagina (no uterus) and the brain of a female, so you would choose to take female hormones which would allow you to develop breasts and go through puberty as a female. I do know that can happen.
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    THIS THIS THIS
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration. I think anyone who wants to really loom good can have days where they feel bloated. I am a firm believer in the "man period". I totally believe men can have the same problems.

haha I ask my husband all the time if TOM is visiting with him.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Why did I click on this? :noway:
    I was thinking the same thing lol
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I understand your frustration. I think anyone who wants to really look good can have days where they feel bloated. I am a firm believer in the "man period". I totally believe men can have the same problems.

haha I ask my husband all the time if TOM is visiting with him.

Geesh, I swear my husband acts like such a woman sometimes. I always tell him not to get his panties in a twist when he acts that way.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    ?
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am offended, as if having ovaries is the only logical reason for your fat days.

Blame something else :angry:

It's a *A* logical reason, though.

You;re aware of female hormone cycles and the associated bloating and other physical implications. Which people without ovaries don't get ..

As I said...NEVER blame ANYTHING on a woman's hormones, even if it's the truest thing in the world, if you want to live. :wink:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Cassius: By you asking, I would say definitely. I am Fat, I am a Man, I accept both. If and when I want to change that (like now) I will. I have begun to make changes the past 15 days or so. So I am Fat still...SO WHAT? It will change in good time or it wont. I am the only one that let it happen, I am the only one that can change me.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have a raging case of PMS right now, and I still found the OP funny. Women don't dress up and try and look like a victoria secret model for men, they do it for other women. Men don't give a rat's crap that your shoes were $2000 or $20, but other women do. We are competing for the best sperm, and we are trying to beat out the competition. As for you feeling fat, sorry dude, welcome to the world of humans. Try eating less salt and drink more water (as if you have your period).
This discussion has been closed.