Orgasm while exercising????

Options

Replies

• Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    your post referenced sexual arousal and was reported by a significant number of our members who found it too sexual for our community.

Sincerely,
    Olivia

And there's your answer. No man is going to report a woman's post to the mods as being "too sexual"

SO True!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've heard about women having O's during exercise before.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I should mention, while things have become...ermmm...aroused, as a guy I've never had that experience. I think that would be awkward for a guy for obvious messy reasons. Maybe for girls too.

Hrmmmm.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I should mention, while things have become...ermmm...aroused, as a guy I've never had that experience. I think that would be awkward for a guy for obvious messy reasons. Maybe for girls too.

Hrmmmm.
    Yes true! What if she's a squirter or gets jelly legs and collapses? Think I better not try this out.
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! It happened to me once while doing jumping jacks, and once in a while I feel it coming on but quickly stop what I am doing. lol, I've never told anyone this before! Crazy hey? Anyone else every have this?

Not meaning to be gross, but same thing happened to me! 4th day of 30 day shred, doing the jumping jacks (I had AF so that could have contributed to the sensation lol!)
    holy crap, that's when it happened to me...while doing the 30day shred!!!

Starting to see a connection here o.O Jillian has a lot to answer for!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! It happened to me once while doing jumping jacks, and once in a while I feel it coming on but quickly stop what I am doing. lol, I've never told anyone this before! Crazy hey? Anyone else every have this?

Not meaning to be gross, but same thing happened to me! 4th day of 30 day shred, doing the jumping jacks (I had AF so that could have contributed to the sensation lol!)
    holy crap, that's when it happened to me...while doing the 30day shred!!!

*orders 30 day shred*

*skips to 4th day*

*sad panda :( *
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Starting to see a connection here o.O Jillian has a lot to answer for!

Maybe she is Irish....Jillian O' Michaels
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Note to self: more jumping jacks
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    WEll this is BS I just watched my bob harper bootcamp dvd and I didnt have any reaction....I knew I bought the wrong dvd...poop :sad:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Jealous
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Jealous

Hell, me too.
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WTH!! I guess I am not doing something right, all them damn jumping jacks for nothing!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous!

Do you have some unusually long equipment or something? Are you one of those minute ladies? Is it like an external or internal O?
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    "The hanging leg lift machine is, in my opinion, one of the best abs workouts you can get." Nuff said!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I've read about leg lifts causing the big "o" in women, so it's possible. I'd think it's more from squeezing and rubbing the bean. *wink, wink*
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I just tried jumping jacks for 20 minutes. nothing.....
    wtf
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I would have the best body if I would have your problem...
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    do you have a piercing down there? Ive heard of people having orgasm while walking when they have a piercing in their vagina
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous!

Do you have some unusually long equipment or something? Are you one of those minute ladies? Is it like an external or internal O?
    no, definitely not a minute kinda gal, it takes work!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    do you have a piercing down there? Ive heard of people having orgasm while walking when they have a piercing in their vagina
    no piercing, was just the up and down movement...
This discussion has been closed.